View previous topic :: View next topic  
iScotttT
One Pair

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:06 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

i thought he had a high Ace but ovbs with my luck he has AA just great.

and before people say shouldn't have called the reraise i like 44 lol
JohnnySeaBet
Trips

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:37 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Not sure why we're 3-betting a utg raise on a full ring table?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:49 am
JohnnySeaBet wrote:

This.

Flop would see it all go in in this instance anyway even if you only called but yeah, shouldn't be 3 betting.
Gordiniho
One Pair

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:49 pm
PokerWolf1 wrote:
JohnnySeaBet wrote:

This.

Flop would see it all go in in this instance anyway even if you only called but yeah, shouldn't be 3 betting.

Flat call the utg raise ,,,,3 bettign is woeful..as you couldnt stand a 4 bet.....you get stacked anyway hitting a set!
Gordiniho
One Pair

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:50 pm
PokerWolf1 wrote:
JohnnySeaBet wrote:

This.

Flat call the utg raise ,,,,3 betting is woeful..as you could not stand a 4 bet with your weak holdings....In this instance you get stacked anyway hitting a set! so you cant do anything about this hand.
Once Bitten Twice Shy
One Pair

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:10 am
3b is very poor and tbh calling his 4b is just pretty horrific, at a FR table this is probably a pretty easy fold preflop to his raise , depending on the table and who is still to act , but Fr i think you get squeezed to often to even make calling +ev preflop to his single raise.
sara736
High Card

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:35 pm
it is tough when big hands meet like this. i particularly like how you bet all in, 3x the pot, for information to find out where you were.
sublime pokering on show here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Hand Analysis All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: