Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sami T.
High Card

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:06 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
MobStar wrote:
Sami T. wrote:
" *To be eligible, you need to have an account on The Hendon Mob Forum."

How do you check this and/or how do I connect my playername to this Forum account?
I assume I don't have to send my playername in this thread, right?

Anyone know the answer?

Guess I'll just have to answer this myself Rolling Eyes

I assume they just rank everybody who plays, based on the fact that and I haven't told my
playername to anyone in this forum (incl. forum admins) - and yet, I'm on the leaderboard.

Though, I've no idea why DARTAGNAN180 is missing from it, if what I assume above is true.
(I'm too lazy to check if there's others like him)
MobStar
High Card

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:33 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Sami T. wrote:
MobStar wrote:
Sami T. wrote:
" *To be eligible, you need to have an account on The Hendon Mob Forum."

How do you check this and/or how do I connect my playername to this Forum account?
I assume I don't have to send my playername in this thread, right?

Anyone know the answer?

Guess I'll just have to answer this myself Rolling Eyes

I assume they just rank everybody who plays, based on the fact that and I haven't told my
playername to anyone in this forum (incl. forum admins) - and yet, I'm on the leaderboard.

Though, I've no idea why DARTAGNAN180 is missing from it, if what I assume above is true.
(I'm too lazy to check if there's others like him)

Thanks Sami T. I find it incredible that such a basic question (asked 3 times) can go unanswered by admin. It's as if they are not interested in maintaining a good relationship with forum members. I have found my short experience on this forum to be very disappointing and don't see me spending much time here.

Good luck to you in the league Cool
dartagnan180
Straight

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:33 am
Erm why am I not in this league table ??? Could someone check if the rest is ok ? I finished in 12th place.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:34 am
Erm why am I not in this league table ??? Could someone check if the rest is ok ? I finished in 12th place.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:13 am
dartagnan180 wrote:

i asked the same:

fawl wrote:
jeanpaul wrote:
Finally, we have our first Leaderboard for this month's Hendon Mob Pokerstars League.

We have also published the password for the second league event: 3aruS

just wondering, apart from the typos, how come DARTAGNAN180 is missing from the leaderboard?

everything else seems ok. it is shocking that it takes 5 days to get the table and then two people are missing (see first correction on the page before) and all the typos on top. you can have pokerstars send you an email with the results, so you just have to copy and paste (and you don't miss anyone).
jeanpaul
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:27 am

Third time lucky. Since we don't register for the league...
If anyone wants to volunteer to collect and send us the results every week private message us.
dartagnan180
Straight

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:34 am
Thanks Jean Paul.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:38 am
No worries.
Sándor Attila
One Pair

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:05 pm
I am in

satti10
bergeroo
Flush

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:10 pm
results have been sent to Big JP.

Fun game 2nite. Lombbomb played really well!

see u next week!
Dr Ginekolog
One Pair

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:18 am
GG guys, only 5th. Try to be better next week.
ahustler147
High Card

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:52 pm
Have we got an updated table?
jeanpaul
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:20 pm
Hello Fans, so here is the latest leaderboard. Hope all the names and numbers are correct if not please let us know.

Also, this weeks password has been posted Spe2a

GL & Enjoy!
mddgfc
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:26 pm
you have me in twice instead of adding both my weeks together
jeanpaul
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:38 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> POKERSTARS All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: