View previous topic :: View next topic  
caesars sports lounge
One Pair

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:16 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
In a cash game 1/2 Omaha, 9 handed with a straddle to 5 and double straddle to 10, utg calls 10, next player raises to 50, next player calls, then an all-in for 75, a call from the straddle and then an all-in from the double straddle for 245. Has this reopened the betting so someone who has already called earlier and acted can re raise the pot?
Once Bitten Twice Shy
One Pair

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:44 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I'm probably totally wrong but i don't think the double straddle can shove as the 75 isn't counted as a raise.

say you "player A" bet $8 and player B shoves for $20 then player C calls $20 , player D cant then reopen the betting and shove he can only call as player B's bet is not counted as a raise.

I'm by no means 100% on this though.
Keylek
High Card

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:51 am
Once Bitten Twice Shy wrote:
I'm probably totally wrong but i don't think the double straddle can shove as the 75 isn't counted as a raise.

say you "player A" bet $8 and player B shoves for $20 then player C calls $20 , player D cant then reopen the betting and shove he can only call as player B's bet is not counted as a raise.

I'm by no means 100% on this though.

Yes you're completely wrong, please stop just talking crap when you have no idea what you're talking about, infact your sentence barely makes any sense and you don't explain your reasoning remotely.

OP The betting is reopened yes, I'll try to explain:

10 10 10 10 - raise to 50 (40 more) shove for 75 (25 more but an UNDERRAISE always counts as just a call) then a guy shoves 245 (190 more) betting is reopened everything is legal. so always treat underraises as if they just called the original bet it keeps it simple

eg 10 10 10 10 10 50 50 245.

I'm assuming it was the underraise that confused you because I can't see any other reason as to why the betting wouldn't be re-opened. Remember to treat the straddles as if they are just a 3rd and 4th blind.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Hand Analysis All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: