Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
fawl
Two Pair

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:58 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
dartagnan180 wrote:
When people bust before late reg ends it just shows them in alphabetical order, I try to give same points when I do the ft league.

sorry, can you explain what you mean by that? do you give the same points to people showing at the same finish in the lobby? and why "try"?
cheers
dartagnan180
Straight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:26 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
fawl wrote:
dartagnan180 wrote:
When people bust before late reg ends it just shows them in alphabetical order, I try to give same points when I do the ft league.

sorry, can you explain what you mean by that? do you give the same points to people showing at the same finish in the lobby? and why "try"?
cheers

Well no one finishes at same time while still late reg. Try as in as humanly possible. I e if 5 people bust in 20th in lobby and 4 in 19th then 1 point each to 19th and then next point is to 15th. The thing is with the late reg the lobby gives a false picture.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:19 am
fawl wrote:
dartagnan180 wrote:

cheers

Well no one finishes at same time while still late reg. Try as in as humanly possible. I e if 5 people bust in 20th in lobby and 4 in 19th then 1 point each to 19th and then next point is to 15th. The thing is with the late reg the lobby gives a false picture.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:32 am
Is there no option on FT to request tournament histories? (rarely play there)
Maybe it is just me, but it does not seem ideal, as worst case one point can make a difference in the end results to the tickets.
HtheMAN
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:40 pm
great league

nice work AGAIN Rolling Eyes
lookmeup
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:16 pm
for mr4b and the rest whom play can we have the late reg on pokerstars reduced to 30 mins as it is on full till and not 60 mins as it gives players advantages to late register and gain more point by joining in on the final table when there already like 10 players knocked out before this and give late regs more points by giving a false account of when they get knocked out please please fix for any future leagues thanks ,,,

what do others think about this ??
fawl
Two Pair

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:54 pm
lookmeup wrote:
for mr4b and the rest whom play can we have the late reg on pokerstars reduced to 30 mins as it is on full till and not 60 mins as it gives players advantages to late register and gain more point by joining in on the final table when there already like 10 players knocked out before this and give late regs more points by giving a false account of when they get knocked out please please fix for any future leagues thanks ,,,

i agree on the late reg, should be 30 minutes max.
re the points: I gave the points according to the final tournament results as sent by stars, which I think is the only fair thing to do and the only proven result, but seems I am the only one Wink
HtheMAN
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:04 pm
lookmeup wrote:

totally agree

its shocking that in a league format we have players joining after 59 mins,
tonight we were at the FINAL TABLE when 3 players late reg hence breaking the FT into 2 tables again and gaining valuable points after at least 11 players had already been knocked out Shocked

SHOCKING and needs sorting out

also I aint bothered if it upsets them concerned
down right sneaky low life tactics imo Mad
lookmeup
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:12 pm
thanks hitman and fawl yes it shows no class in players whom do this and again maybe they did u feck it I aint buying the bullshit of players who will lie cause I know its bul just like others do and 30 min late reg is not being unreasonable either wp all hope the next games on pokerstars will be amended by mr4b or Hendon mob just for the sake of fairness to give all a chance if I was leading I would still kick up and say this as I just noticed this 2nite never paid 2 much attention to detail ,, but when u see the leader currently on this tonight late reg on final table I think it shows utter snide and crass and they know who they are y aint they mentioning this as I have ? that's right cause they don't want to shout up and make it aware to the people as they rather take advantage of the situation and must be others on here that have already been doing this I bet rant over
LombBomb
One Pair

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:01 am
As unpalatable as it might sound, if there's 60 min late reg in place the players are doing nothing wrong buying in at the break. It's up to HM to change the late reg period to 30 mins max or even 20 mins given the faster structure on stars. I'd personally always prefer to play right from the start anyway, by buying in at the break you only get 7 bigs so it's harder to ladder any more places unless you get a couple of quick double ups.
tony_m
Two Pair

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:00 pm
I haven't done it, but I don't find it to be an underhand tactic. Any top contender doing it by week 3 is just hurting their chances of securing a top prize there and then in exchange for making sure they're in contention. That's their option after doing so well in previous weeks. If you added up all the times of it happening, they probably lost the top prize more times than was worth it, compared to if they'd just played the whole game and failed occasionally. If they have the luxury of doing it to GUARANTEE a top prize, they must have done exceptionally well before that and we all need to up our game. Anyone doing it to lock in a lesser prize when they had a shot at a bigger one... well, if they're happy with getting one ticket they probably won't cash with at the price of never getting one of the top prizes, that's upto them. I can see that it might be good to use to guarantee a small prize when you have no shot at the top, but that's in the final week and there's nothing wrong with it, imo.

Let's say it like this.. if a snooker player "makes sure of the pot" to leave snookers instead of attacking and ending the game right there, is he a wrong 'un? Or just being smart?
mr4b
Straight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:58 am
Hello guys !

regarding the cancelled tourney 2 weeks ago, you guys will exceptionally play 2 tournaments at the same time this week, the new one being a PLO8, as per your request Smile

tourney ID: 942246341
password: 89F1X89

Thanks and GL !
mr4b
Straight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:02 am
password for the regular tourney this week will be: eZZ64z9L
kape
Two Pair

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:19 am
wrong pass
dartagnan180
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:29 am
Still no update on league table ? Can someone do it ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: