Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 147, 148, 149 View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rowan Malone
One Pair

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:04 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I just saw Transformers: Age of Extinction and I give it 9/10. Very entertaining in all aspects. I highly recommend it.
Robert Rake
High Card

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:56 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Frozen 10/10 best animated movie ever!
yeah, I am still a man with child's mind
Nathalie
High Card

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:15 am
Nem wrote:
I thought I would start up a film thread. Maybe recommend some decent films for fellow THMFM's and stuff Smile Warn us about crap ones!

Anyhoo, I'll start.

Last film I saw was:

http://imdb.com/title/tt0480249/ Film length 101minutes.

I saw this film last week. I was pretty disappointed with it to be honest. The film is a cross between Castaway and Resident Evil, with Will Smith as the lead. Unfortunately the film lacks depth. As it seems to get going, it ends. The film is only 101 minutes long, and IMO with the great story should have been a longer. The director just seemed to run out of ideas.

I would give it a 6.5/10

Last film I saw was : Terminator : Genesis

I would give it a 7/10
pokergirl84
High Card

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 12:49 am
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, id give it llike 7/8 out of 10, film was too long, but on the whole really good. I'm waiting for Rogue 1 the new star wars film in december.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:37 pm
the last film I saw that excited me was the "Anything Else" directed by Woody Allen. I recommend it for those who loves a intelligent and subtle sense of humor Very Happy Very very strong recommend..)
janejury
High Card

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:03 am
i have not seen this film . but i will consider your recommendation, The last film I saw was the conjuring 2.
leon albert
High Card

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:18 pm
Nathalie wrote:
Nem wrote:
I thought I would start up a film thread. Maybe recommend some decent films for fellow THMFM's and stuff Smile Warn us about crap ones!

Anyhoo, I'll start.

Last film I saw was:

I saw this film last week. I was pretty disappointed with it to be honest. The film is a cross between Castaway and Resident Evil, with Will Smith as the lead. Unfortunately the film lacks depth. As it seems to get going, it ends. The film is only 101 minutes long, and IMO with the great story should have been a longer. The director just seemed to run out of ideas.

I would give it a 6.5/10

Awesome Movie!

I would give it a 7/10
leon albert
High Card

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:51 am
leon albert wrote:
Nathalie wrote:
Nem wrote:

Anyhoo, I'll start.

Last film I saw was:

Tragus

I would give it a 6.5/10

Rx
Infantigo
Awesome Movie!

I would give it a 7/10

Will smith act champ......!
jmsrand
High Card

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:15 am
Justice League is the last one I've seen in the theater. I know there's a lot of flaws present but it is enjoyable to watch. I just don't understand why critics hate this so much.
nitanitoa
High Card

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:52 am
Ive just watched The Kingdom, definately worth a look
AlexBlade
High Card

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:12 am
I watched The Crow. 10/10. A really awesome movie..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Non-Poker General Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 147, 148, 149
Page 149 of 149

Jump to: