Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Random_poker_player
Straight


Joined: 10 Mar 2011
Posts: 491

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:17 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Jack Starr wrote:
Pizzicato wrote:
It's not about $2.50...

It's about him taking a stake, doing nothing with it and then avoiding the issue for 18 months despite obvious requests from the staker (via reporting for dns etc).


yes for $2.50 not worth all the fuss!


Agree, stake was paid back.. agreement between myself and stake was in place anyway.

Lets try not lose anymore sleep over it.

job done
HtheMAN
Straight


Joined: 25 Sep 2012
Posts: 355

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:11 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
So anyway,after reading through 10 pages of dross about $2.50

(I only wanted to see if I'd been outed in this thread first)

Can anyone lend me a tenner please ?



Mr. Green
uh-hu
Full House


Joined: 27 Apr 2011
Posts: 1132

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:09 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Random_poker_player wrote:
MFCMark00 wrote:
neilcaterham wrote:
omen666 wrote:
neilcaterham wrote:
Received e-mail saying funds were shipped from shittyplayer. I never once said you were scamming.
Thanks for shipping today.
Is that a rub or real screen name?


Real player lol. sh1tplayer86.


Probably want to explain this too


Still had some issues transferring, managed to get hold of a friend who said they would do it.



i knew i knew that name Very Happy

scotty2hotty on here....
stowjon
Royal Flush


Joined: 26 Oct 2008
Posts: 9071

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:11 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
uh-hu wrote:
Random_poker_player wrote:
MFCMark00 wrote:
neilcaterham wrote:
omen666 wrote:
neilcaterham wrote:
Received e-mail saying funds were shipped from shittyplayer. I never once said you were scamming.
Thanks for shipping today.
Is that a rub or real screen name?


Real player lol. sh1tplayer86.


Probably want to explain this too


Still had some issues transferring, managed to get hold of a friend who said they would do it.



i knew i knew that name Very Happy

scotty2hotty on here....


i recognised it but just from the odd league game!

i say lets lynch Scotty2Hotty for knowing RPP Wink
The Dean
Straight Flush


Joined: 01 Feb 2007
Posts: 3209
Location: with position on you

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:33 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I think one of the key points here is one of interpretation. Clearly how we interpret individual actions and monetary amounts differs widely from individual to individual. Personally I would view $2.50 more seriously than many others because my own view (rightly or wrongly) is that it is somebody else's property and should be dealt with appropriate respect however small.

However if your view is simply the cold monetary amount then it does seem very trivial in nature. The key here though is in how many people see beyond monetary amounts and look at principles. I would never not pay anyone back however small because I am more principle based.

If you are blaise over $2.50 then where do you draw the line on larger amounts and when is it a trivial amount or not? Clearly then no figure can be placed on this as its individual. As for Pizzi.......I say more power to him and online poker needs more people like him because it is down to the players themselves to do much of the policing with regards to online poker as the resources of all sites cannot cover every area.

I and many others would never be bothered to do the research what Pizzi has done which makes his work all the more valuable
_________________
Carl Sampson can also be seen on his blog at www.pokersharkpool.com
Seb
Full House


Joined: 29 Dec 2011
Posts: 912

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:47 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
The main thing is we've all learned something from this. We're better, wiser, definitely older people.
Rigsby
Forum Challenge Champion


Joined: 21 Jun 2011
Posts: 1909

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:22 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
The Dean wrote:
I think one of the key points here is one of interpretation. Clearly how we interpret individual actions and monetary amounts differs widely from individual to individual. Personally I would view $2.50 more seriously than many others because my own view (rightly or wrongly) is that it is somebody else's property and should be dealt with appropriate respect however small.

However if your view is simply the cold monetary amount then it does seem very trivial in nature. The key here though is in how many people see beyond monetary amounts and look at principles. I would never not pay anyone back however small because I am more principle based.

If you are blaise over $2.50 then where do you draw the line on larger amounts and when is it a trivial amount or not? Clearly then no figure can be placed on this as its individual. As for Pizzi.......I say more power to him and online poker needs more people like him because it is down to the players themselves to do much of the policing with regards to online poker as the resources of all sites cannot cover every area.

I and many others would never be bothered to do the research what Pizzi has done which makes his work all the more valuable


Would winning say a four figure sum with backers money and then losing it elsewhere(even though paid back a month or so later) be viewed seriously? after all next time it might be a 5/6 or even 7 figure sum
_________________
"o8 is Medicine" Knassen
Hullcity
Full House


Joined: 26 Jan 2011
Posts: 879
Location: East Yorkshire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:28 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I think there should be a thread with just the bare facts for easy reference, this thread is to cluttered about one person and admin should move it to a new thread
omen666
Quads


Joined: 08 Aug 2005
Posts: 2026
Location: London

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:40 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Hullcity wrote:
I think there should be a thread with just the bare facts for easy reference, this thread is to cluttered about one person and admin should move it to a new thread
This
_________________
-------------------------------------------------------
Pizzicato
Straight Flush


Joined: 24 Sep 2007
Posts: 3266

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:13 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Yeah...

I will be posting another 'Official' thread I think and we can change the title of this thread to better reflect what it is which is a discussion thread on the subject and the 'main' thread can be just purely for those notices.
Aoifewantsapony
Two Pair


Joined: 19 Sep 2011
Posts: 61

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:46 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Will Genting be added to this ?
stowjon
Royal Flush


Joined: 26 Oct 2008
Posts: 9071

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:48 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Aoifewantsapony wrote:
Will Genting be added to this ?


100% should be
Bogus
At Won with No 28


Joined: 01 May 2008
Posts: 5245
Location: Hendon (Deception Central)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:48 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Aoifewantsapony wrote:
Will Genting be added to this ?


Hell yeah.
_________________
TWUNTICUS MAXIMUS

neilcaterham
Quads


Joined: 07 May 2011
Posts: 1730
Location: Wannabee Specialist Forum Champ

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:05 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Looks like Pizzi has left himself off the list here.
_________________
Wannabee Specialist Forum Champ
Rigsby
Forum Challenge Champion


Joined: 21 Jun 2011
Posts: 1909

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:52 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Well well who would have thought it

http://pokermob.com/poker-forum/viewt...=77&start=100
_________________
"o8 is Medicine" Knassen
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum