Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Dean
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:33 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Next season for me will be just as interesting. I expect United to challenge again but probably not to win it but I do expect United to be top four with a top manager and some good signings in the summer. However they do have to gel quickly whereas City will start the season firing. Chelsea will be stronger and Liverpool should have another good season unless they lose Suarez to somebody like Real. I think the PL is getting tougher to win now and retaining it will be difficult for anybody including United when they get back to their usual level.

I think City and Chelsea will fight it out for the title with teams like United/Arsenal/Liverpool doing very well but ultimately fading at the end. Although looking back I didn't do too well with my top 4 prediction for this season and iirc I had 1. Chelsea 2 City 3 United and 4 Arsenal.......got the Arsenal one right Very Happy

Next season my prediction is

1. City
2. Chelsea
3. United
4. Arsenal

I think Liverpool as Jamie Carragher said need 4-5 top signings and for them all to gel to win it and for me this season was their big chance.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 4:03 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Will see what happens with signings but at this stage I would go for
Chelsea
City
Liverpool
Arsenal
United
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Sports and Betting All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23
Page 23 of 23

Jump to: