Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:01 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
mddgfc wrote:
Latest news: Oscar is in ICU with Pulmonary Hypertension. The aim is to stabilise him+get us home ASAP.Immunotherapy is now no longer an option

sad sad news

I for one would like to wish him all the best, i hope he pulls through this, i have been so lucky haveing 6 kids, and not one of them have had anything like this, i feel for the mum&dad, i can only imagine how they are feeling, please pass on my best wishs on.

I still have some $ to ship to you for this, is what i will do is any MTT comps i play from now to the end of the month + any live ones as well i will give 10% of any winning to this! lets hope i can ship 1 MTT in that time, i just hope it helps
mddgfc
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:58 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Marcus6 wrote:
mddgfc wrote:
Latest news: Oscar is in ICU with Pulmonary Hypertension. The aim is to stabilise him+get us home ASAP.Immunotherapy is now no longer an option

sad sad news

I for one would like to wish him all the best, i hope he pulls through this, i have been so lucky haveing 6 kids, and not one of them have had anything like this, i feel for the mum&dad, i can only imagine how they are feeling, please pass on my best wishs on.

I still have some $ to ship to you for this, is what i will do is any MTT comps i play from now to the end of the month + any live ones as well i will give 10% of any winning to this! lets hope i can ship 1 MTT in that time, i just hope it helps

much appreciated they only went to usa a few days ago after hitting the $250k target and now doesnt look like his planned treatment will go ahead, must be very hard to take, prayers are with them
mddgfc
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 10:40 am
http://www.u.tv/News/Wee-Oscar-gains-...a116-3eead87f78c0

terrible terrible news R.I.P. kid, heart like a lion
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 2:51 pm
Crying or Very sad R.I.P
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: