Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 View previous topic :: View next topic  
rhys1308
High Card

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:01 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
if you find out my name I'm sure you wouldn't 1 either wanna play me and I'm sure you wouldn't be as openly spoken as you have been and to be honest I'm having fun.

so i will play and none of this charity rubbish just so you don't have to put real money down, that shows that you clearly are not as confident as you make out
dartagnan180
Straight

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:11 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
rhys1308 wrote:
if you find out my name I'm sure you wouldn't 1 either wanna play me and I'm sure you wouldn't be as openly spoken as you have been and to be honest I'm having fun.

so i will play and none of this charity rubbish just so you don't have to put real money down, that shows that you clearly are not as confident as you make out

I mean your own money BUT for charity . I would suggest its you who isn't confident , go on then tell us who you are then ?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:33 pm
Im having a stab in the dark here and guessing your name may be Rhys ???

All joking aside mate I would suggest that everything you have posted so far does seem a bit on the dubious side, im not for one minute saying it is though.

You had 200 turn up last year but only want 100 turning up this year, surely half of those will return so no need to advertise on here ? You already stated most of the players are coming back !

Rather than keep all the details secret (which will seem shady to some), just tell all and sundry when and where it is and strictly state unless they pre register and pay only the first 100 will get to play. People will not travel knowing that if theyre not registered theyll more than likely not get in, if they do then tough.

You then go on to say its 100 each with 100 runners winner takes all , guaranteed 10k ? Anyone in there right mind wouldnt want to play this. BUT then you say you can cash out any time you like on day 2, so which is it ??? 10k winner takes all or otherwise ? If people can cash out on day 2 then the winner of the event will probably be taking a loss on his 100 by the time he wins and everyone else has decided to cash out a profit.

Im sure you'll agree alot of it just does not add up , again not saying its shady maybe its just the way youve worded it , but what you must appreciate is that most people on here have seen alot of rips offs , stitch ups and scammers trying their luck on here, so a new account full of inconsistencies hardly fills people with confidence.

Good luck though, I hope your event plays out well. I fear for it however.

Btw wanting to put 5k up against 3 others from here is pretty -EV if you ask me. Not because theyll necessarily be better than you but im sure if they put there minds together Wink it'll be the easiest 1666.66 profit (on their 5000) each theyll ever make. You need to rethink that one mate.
MFCMark00
Straight

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:00 pm
You missed the fact it was originally all booked up in Maidstone before a hotel address in Sevenoaks was suddenly provided.

Obvious scam is obvious.
DropTheHammer
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:09 pm
So many inconsistencies and vagueness, coupled with the blatant multi-account means I wouldn't recommend anyone going near this.

With umpteen poker tournies available every weekend now-a-days it's just safer to ignore this I feel.
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:15 pm
MFCMark00 wrote:
You missed the fact it was originally all booked up in Maidstone before a hotel address in Sevenoaks was suddenly provided.

Obvious scam is obvious.

lol new there was something i missed in my last post!!

thanks mark for pointing this bit out Wink

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:01 pm
Ever thought about putting on a rave instead Rhys ?
jellyface
Failed

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:20 pm
rhys1308 wrote:

From your Facebook page this is a 500 buyin 100k tournament...what's the real story?

And no I wouldn't want to play you as you look like you spend time thinking about your hair and that would make me very self conscious.

I think this is a fun thread, people should stop beating on the guy.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: