Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 View previous topic :: View next topic  
galty
Flush

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:15 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Might play the Tuesday 2pm 55 one if it don't fill

An extremely annoying person who usually thinks they are smart and/or funny, but is actually very stupid.
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:01 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
galty wrote:

Hi mate,

are you playing this! and would you like to meet some of the guys, put a face to the nickname!

if so drop me a PM and i will send my number and then you can tex me back, and then on the day i will tex all the guys playing that day where to meet? Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:43 pm
Marcus6 wrote:
galty wrote:

Hi mate,

are you playing this! and would you like to meet some of the guys, put a face to the nickname!

if so drop me a PM and i will send my number and then you can tex me back, and then on the day i will tex all the guys playing that day where to meet? Very Happy

Will be railing all the week off and on but will play the Tues 2pm 55 if its not filled by Monday

My Discription.....

Old fart

Glasses

Goatee face fungas

Base ball cap prob be a BBP one.

Names Tom come and say hello.

An extremely annoying person who usually thinks they are smart and/or funny, but is actually very stupid.
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:29 pm
ok mate np, i will look out for you Wink

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:30 am
Just went to double check the hostel i'd booked for next week and somehow, i'd booked it for this week just gone!!! Bollocks! Think they might have taken full payment as well. How did I miss that whilst making the booking and after?! Evil or Very Mad Running around (the internet) looking for somewhere else on the cheap that isn't too far from Aspers...
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:09 am
Chris_Austin wrote:
Just went to double check the hostel i'd booked for next week and somehow, i'd booked it for this week just gone!!! Bollocks! Think they might have taken full payment as well. How did I miss that whilst making the booking and after?! Evil or Very Mad Running around (the internet) looking for somewhere else on the cheap that isn't too far from Aspers...

shit mate! hope it was not to much, did they not phone you to see why you had not turned up?

have you got somewhere to say for next week now?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:34 pm
Found somewhere but nope, no phone call! I rang them to try and sweet talk them and to let them know that I definitely won't be there tonight or tomorrow but no luck. It's only a hostel but it's a fair bit of money that i'd rather have kept in my pocket. I'll feel better about if I final table any of the events i'm in Very Happy
TheBlueBoy
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:29 pm
Think they should only charge you for the 1 night?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:38 pm
It's all there in the T's & C's when you click confirm - no shows will be charged the full amount Rolling Eyes
galty
Flush

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:33 pm
2nd break in the 2pm am up to 42 k

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: