View previous topic :: View next topic  
wikipokerleaks
High Card

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:18 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Hi,
I have read the forum for a while one and off. May as well join. Casual player hoping to get better. Have decided to invest in a HUD. Mainly a mtt player so is there much difference bewteen pt4 and hm2. Also heard theres a cheaper version of hm2. Is this good enough for mtts.
Thanks
DropTheHammer
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:23 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Hey Wiki, welcome. Do you play live at all?
wikipokerleaks
High Card

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:37 pm
Used to play live but not in a while. Only small stakes. Recently being doing a bit more study on the game.
Amazing how it helps FT the big 2 last week. Hud i think is vital but dont know which to buy etc. When i play only one two tables most but hud from what im told is vital.
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:22 am
Hi mate and welcome to THMF Very Happy

I play low stakes all the time, and i have just got HEM 2 , had it about 4/5 weeks now! i only have the low stakes one as it will do MTT,s upto $22 my game has come on alot over the past 3 to 4 months and this is why i had to get it, and it has helped lots, but make sure you don't go into auto pilot when using it as it is very easy to do i have done it 1 or 2 times as i always looking at the stats of the guys i'm playing, so now i have it running when i'm at the tables but i turn it off as it will still track the play when off and as soon as you turn it on all the stats pop up, i turn it on when i get into a spot that i need to see the stats of a player when i'm in a big pot and so on!

its good as you can go over your hands that you have played and see where you have lost the most chips and what hands you lost them with and so on. still leaning how to use it still have lots to take in, i love going over my hands and seeing where i could have played a hand better or if i should have folded and so on.

Hope this helps!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:30 am
Pretty sure they both have a free trial & are very comparable.

I personally have PT4 but rarely ever use it while playing MTT's.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:32 pm
Thanks for the help. Going to invest in one.
wikipokerleaks
High Card

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:33 am
Just invested in hm2 anyone any suggestions for a good hud setup for regular mtts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: