View previous topic :: View next topic  
cottlad
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:17 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Anyone got any fancies for this years Crabbies? Can't remember the name of the horse I backed last year that looked great until it fell 2/3 way round..... was it Swing Bill? Must do some research. Any others to watch?
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:14 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Spent a good chunk of the weekend studying, and I'm not sure I'm any wiser than before. Shortlist of about 15, and as I'm not a woman, I won't be backing them all.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:20 pm
Spent some time and have plumped for 4
1. Rocky Creek
2. Alvarado
3. Burton Port
4. Big Shu

Shame I'm going to miss the race. Hope to catch the replay somewhere before I see the result.
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:22 pm
cottlad wrote:
Spent some time and have plumped for 4
1. Rocky Creek
2. Alvarado
3. Burton Port
4. Big Shu

Shame I'm going to miss the race. Hope to catch the replay somewhere before I see the result.

Burton Port is the only one on my (short?) list. I'm gonna get it down to 4 before the meeting starts.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:48 pm
It's kinda crept up on me this year and haven't read up on it at all this year. Will have to go for picking a random name like shakalakaboomboom
TheBlueBoy
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:19 pm
Ok, so I've sorted it out, here goes.
Chance du Roy and Burton Port are hard to split IMO , Tidal Bay is an enigma and could tear them apart if on a going day. The other one at a huge price is Quito de la Roque who looks to be going the wrong way but has a huge chance on old form and is the sort of horse who could come back to life round here.
I've no idea what order I will be betting them but definitely will be perming them in fc & tc, 12 & 24 bets for full cover, good luck all.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:15 pm
Bet Victor are paying 6 places with 'bet odds guaranteed' if anyone is yet to bet?

I got Balthazar King in my work's sweepstake Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Sports and Betting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: