Goto page 1, 2  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:58 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Good luck Mark on Day 2 of the WCOOP Sunday Million - currently sits 95/179
ReggieK
The Guvnor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:17 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Will he need to win it to pay back all the dough he screwed out of various people?
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:48 am
ReggieK wrote:
Will he need to win it to pay back all the dough he screwed out of various people?

I have no idea. Bearing in mind he is back selling action I would guess that's he paid the outstanding money back.

Mark's a good guy who's held his hands up to acting inappropriately. If he's paid it all back and is back doing what he does best then good luck to him.

All I know is that this is a poker forum so if you'd like to contribute something other than personal attacks and invective it would be great to hear it. If you prefer to throw insults around, stick to the non-poker section and your made up stories.
ReggieK
The Guvnor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:06 pm
Brodders wrote:
ReggieK wrote:

I have no idea. Bearing in mind he is back selling action I would guess that's he paid the outstanding money back.

Mark's a good guy who's held his hands up to acting inappropriately. If he's paid it all back and is back doing what he does best then good luck to him.

All I know is that this is a poker forum so if you'd like to contribute something other than personal attacks and invective it would be great to hear it. If you prefer to throw insults around, stick to the non-poker section and your made up stories.

Yeah he's a wonderful guy, and I'm sure the people who he owed 1000s to would agree Rolling Eyes
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:25 pm
ReggieK wrote:
Brodders wrote:
ReggieK wrote:

Yeah he's a wonderful guy, and I'm sure the people who he owed 1000s to would agree Rolling Eyes

I know you have a bee in your bonnet about him but he made a mistake and held his hands up to it. I don't know if he's paid it all back yet or what arrangements have been made but he's always been a good member of the forum who I wanted to wish luck tonight.

As far as I was concerned he always acted correctly and was a good bloke. Don't lose your hair over it...

Shocked
ReggieK
The Guvnor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:43 pm
Brodders wrote:
ReggieK wrote:
Brodders wrote:
ReggieK wrote:

I know you have a bee in your bonnet about him but he made a mistake and held his hands up to it. I don't know if he's paid it all back yet or what arrangements have been made but he's always been a good member of the forum who I wanted to wish luck tonight.

As far as I was concerned he always acted correctly and was a good bloke. Don't lose your hair over it...

Shocked

Made a mistake my eye, he knew full well what he was doing.
I suppose Fred West and Harold Shipman were just "a little misunderstood" Rolling Eyes
ashmadden
One Pair

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:38 pm
Quote:
I suppose Fred West and Harold Shipman were just "a little misunderstood" Rolling Eyes

How does he get to play tournaments? Shocked

Mr. Green
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:18 pm
ReggieK wrote:
Brodders wrote:
ReggieK wrote:
Brodders wrote:
ReggieK wrote:

Shocked

Yes because being a degen sports bettor is just the same as mass murder - you're such a tool
whammer
Full House

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:37 pm
indeed , just clocked that myself

very best of luck M

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:22 pm
Good Luck to Mark

and of course Matt101 (the current chip leader, no less).

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:58 pm
Kid Mez wrote:
Good Luck to Mark

Siiiick! Good luck both of you...
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:59 pm
DropTheHammer wrote:
Kid Mez wrote:
Good Luck to Mark

Siiiick! Good luck both of you...

This ! Didn't realise that was Matt101. Hope you guys split it !
DropTheHammer
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:26 pm
People keep stacking off to Isildur1 - he's just playing tight and getting paid
DropTheHammer
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:46 pm
Some poor sod just got one-outered to go out 24th AA v AK and KK. The turn even came the third club but no-one had a club either.

Matt has shown down some weak holdings when he's been active so probably has an aggro image. Isildur is on his table.
DropTheHammer
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:50 pm
Not sure about this open when it's 90%+ that the BB will stick it in with any two and expose you:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: