Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Poker Jon
Quads

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:51 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Wow - I do think this will kill the forum here.
knifeboy62
Quads

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:05 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Thanks for trying GPI but I don't think you ever really understood what you were getting with the forum so best of luck to you and goodbye.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:47 pm
Can't believe that when GPI took over they didn't make the mob sign an agreement to not set up another forum for X years and then to kick it off by stealing all the members from the forum you have just sold!
Matt101
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:21 am
It does seem a bit weird that this thread hasn't been nuked. Can only assume they don't give a sh*t.
JonDaFish
Trips

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:50 am
I doubt they are that bothered about the forum. Probably care more about the database and registered user info, from which they can create revenue streams.
galty
Flush

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:40 pm
JonDaFish wrote:
I doubt they are that bothered about the forum. Probably care more about the database and registered user info, from which they can create revenue streams.

Got it in one my son.

An extremely annoying person who usually thinks they are smart and/or funny, but is actually very stupid.
ReggieK
The Guvnor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:47 pm
Yeah this forum died ages ago.
Only clowns like Marcus and that nobby galty left
mr4b
Straight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:53 pm
Hello guys!

Joe barny and co are our friends and we were aware of there plans since the beginning. it was part of our agreement that thye would be able to post the news here.
We believe both forums can coexist Smile GL to them.
thanks
galty
Flush

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:03 pm
ReggieK wrote:
Yeah this forum died ages ago.
Only clowns like Marcus and that nobby galty left

And your still posting does that makes you a knob as well Baldie

An extremely annoying person who usually thinks they are smart and/or funny, but is actually very stupid.
Bogus
At Won with No 28

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:44 pm
mr4b wrote:
Hello guys!

Joe barny and co are our friends and we were aware of there plans since the beginning. it was part of our agreement that thye would be able to post the news here.
We believe both forums can coexist Smile GL to them.
thanks

I'm sticking around mr4b, happy to step in as Mod if required. Not brown nosing for it mind, I do have a list of people the ban stick will be red hot.

Davy G
Straight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:25 pm
Who is playing in the league tomorrow?
Hullcity
Full House

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:02 pm
What about Ram? whats he up to these days?
TheBlueBoy
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:20 pm
Hullcity wrote:

Check out Lee Davy's interview with Joe, not sure which site you'll find the link on...........

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:47 pm
TheBlueBoy wrote:
Hullcity wrote:

Check out Lee Davy's interview with Joe, not sure which site you'll find the link on...........

http://calvinayre.com/2014/03/28/poke...-audio-interview/

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:12 pm
need a new password for pokermob system not working! Very Happy
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: