View previous topic :: View next topic  
dartagnan180
Straight

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:10 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Sharing costs around the UK and abroad going to different events? Maybe doing some kind of deal if we were to make the money. I done this before in Scandinavia 4 of us travelled everywhere but there wasn't really that many tournaments. In the Uk there seems to be something at least every weekend or fortnight worth playing.
Bogus
At Won with No 28

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:52 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Maybe we could get a van and a dog and solve some local mysteries as we travel round?

dartagnan180
Straight

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:58 pm
Bogus wrote:
Maybe we could get a van and a dog and solve some local mysteries as we travel round?

Aha so this isn't a serious forum then? Ok now I know.
TheBlueBoy
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:59 pm
Bogus wrote:

ROFL

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:38 pm
dartagnan180 wrote:
Sharing costs around the UK and abroad going to different events? Maybe doing some kind of deal if we were to make the money. I done this before in Scandinavia 4 of us travelled everywhere but there wasn't really that many tournaments. In the Uk there seems to be something at least every weekend or fortnight worth playing.

what sort of events are you thinking? buy ins? Poker variant? Potential Venues?
dartagnan180
Straight

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:14 pm
darrensprengers wrote:
dartagnan180 wrote:

what sort of events are you thinking? buy ins? Poker variant? Potential Venues?

I have PM d you
ReggieK
The Guvnor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:29 pm
Wow signs up today, slags off Bogus and begging already.
Good going pal Rolling Eyes
dartagnan180
Straight

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:31 pm
ReggieK wrote:
Wow signs up today, slags off Bogus and begging already.
Good going pal Rolling Eyes

I think youll find he slagged me off , and im not begging far from it. But hey if it makes people feel important to slag people off then fire away. Everyone has to be new sometime eh ? Im sure you were at some point Smile. Personally its not in my psyche at all to feel the need to slag people off without having ever met them. Im a passive sort of easy going guy. Smile
ReggieK
The Guvnor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:02 pm
I was never new, one was born old
Matt101
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:56 pm
Don't mind the trolls mate. I'm sure if you play enough of these events you'll get to know the regs if there are any. That's probably your best bet of finding people to travel with.
Chris_Austin
Straight

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:26 pm
Same question from me as Sprengers asked. I've done a bit of travelling around myself but it can get boring on your own. I'm in the southwest so i'm not normally along anyones route but still... Smile
dartagnan180
Straight

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:03 pm
Im in Scotland so was hoping there were others in The North but am also talking about EPT side events(300 euro) and maybe Prague super stack, Theres a few in Scandinavia too, Malmo and Copenhagen pretty cheap to get to but cheaper if shared.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:13 pm
dartagnan180 wrote:
Im in Scotland so was hoping there were others in The North but am also talking about EPT side events(300 euro) and maybe Prague super stack, Theres a few in Scandinavia too, Malmo and Copenhagen pretty cheap to get to but cheaper if shared.

There was a fine fellow who used to frequent these parts who is going to the Prague Super Stack. He's temporarily away but he gets really grumpy on an empty stomach and schedules ridiculous travelling arrangements anyway, so not the best travelling partner.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: