View previous topic :: View next topic  
corsbs
High Card

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:58 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Hello, I was wondering if there is any way to contact a player directly? I found an old friend on this site and trying to get in contact with him. Thanks so much for any help!
paddymick
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:29 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Once you make 5 posts you can send him a private message if you know his username
corsbs
High Card

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:39 am
Hey thanks for helping! I will make a few more posts.
corsbs
High Card

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:44 am
Smile
corsbs
High Card

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:51 am
Smile
hasseb1
High Card

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:35 pm
Thanks for that. Made me smile but was pmsl at the end.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:56 pm
It's really so much easy to find with your friend's username. Smile
Nathalie
High Card

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:23 am
jomshaper wrote:
It's really so much easy to find with your friend's username. Smile
Very Happy
Kazik21
High Card

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:42 pm
ok it works Smile
Venkat Reddy
High Card

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:19 am
Oh!! 5 post is the secret Idea
Thanks for the information.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:35 pm
Hi, also trying to contact a player. What if you know their name, but not their username?? I write for a magazine and would like to feature them....Not a stalker Smile
Pokerkatt
High Card

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:08 am
Thank you!! Smile
Lou.M
Flush

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:28 am
Pokerkatt wrote:
Hi, also trying to contact a player. What if you know their name, but not their username?? I write for a magazine and would like to feature them....Not a stalker Smile

I can tell you what i did once. I put the name of the person as the title of the thread. I actually didn't know them at all. I just had a crush. But I put their name in the title of the thread .so lets say Bob Smith please contact me. It did work.

It was actually kind of funny.

So just put their name bob smith please contact me...leave an email or something ..either they do or don't.
Hubstery
High Card

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:08 am
corsbs wrote:
Hello, I was wondering if there is any way to contact a player directly? I found an old friend on this site and trying to get in contact with him. Thanks so much for any help!

I hope you will get in contact with your friend soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Non-Poker General Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: