View previous topic :: View next topic  
fourthreeoff
High Card

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:54 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
How does anymore play on it. Once it turns on you thats it. Hard to take. Uninstalled it. Only site out of them all that i don't feel comfortable playing on. Up overall on it but hard to take getting it in good. I know variance but i think a break from it is probable the only way. All other sites i play on never gone through a run like it. Anyway rant over.
Jack Starr
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:31 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I agree something is going on, but what?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:11 am
Variance? Mr. Green
Mr Alex
One Pair

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:18 am
TripSixes wrote:
Variance? Mr. Green

^^ this Razz
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:08 pm
fourthreeoff wrote:
How does anymore play on it. Once it turns on you thats it. Hard to take. Uninstalled it. Only site out of them all that i don't feel comfortable playing on. Up overall on it but hard to take getting it in good. I know variance but i think a break from it is probable the only way. All other sites i play on never gone through a run like it. Anyway rant over.

you say you are up from playing on stars! so you have had it good then? but now its turning, its funny you should say this, as when i started to win and when i had 2 FT back to back, for about 7 to 10 days from them FTs i could not win a flip and i was all ways in front when we turn over our cards,

just have to take it and move on! it will turn around, but one thing i will say is dont think about it when you play your next comp! just keep geting it in good and it should turn it self round.

i went for so long thinking about bad beats, like when i got Ks i use to say to myself o someone must have As then, and it use to put me off from playing the hand how it should be played and so on, just have to block the beats & suckouts out of your thinking and keep playing the way you should play when you get hands.
Daniel
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:34 pm
Where's Marcus, and what have you done with him......?!?! Shocked

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:02 pm
Daniel wrote:
Where's Marcus, and what have you done with him......?!?! Shocked

Hehe,

Mr. Green
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: