Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 View previous topic :: View next topic  
skinnydookie
Straight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:22 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
HtheMAN wrote:
DCSW7 wrote:
HtheMAN wrote:
The caption game is run worse than the league,and that takes some doing

I disagree. For this they announced a winner in a timely fashion... Mr. Green

Fair point that mate Mr. Green

Gotta laugh at ya

Posts and updates are instant on a poxy pic contest

But a league where players commit there time and money week in week out

Gets NO feed back at all Shocked

Players posting and bumping questions about tickets with NO reply at all Rolling Eyes

Another way to look at it is that the prizes are free additional value. Hendon Mob/GPI are putting forward prizes month in month out and the rake from the small amount of players isn't going to cover it so fair play to them. I'm sure they will improve the way it all works in terms of future leagues. The (original) Mob leagues were better and amazing but they had what 7 years or so to perfect their leagues- it wasnt always 100% as everyone wished from the start. For example the points allocated each week was critisised and then changed by the (original) Mob only a few years ago. GPI have changed the buy ins after the $1 debacle, so they can improve.

Also putting forward the SNG prize at all, supporitng the (very succesful) Mob boys in the Forum challnge thing is surely all very good for the community- no?

Im sure Mr B will eventually get a page up dedicated to the leagues so Rigsby doesnt have to put himself out to keep doing them. Im also hoping Mr B/GPI/Mob will put forward some "live buy ins" maybe for the monthly winner or something completely seperate where they wear GPI patches.clothing as that would be a great way to advertise the mob and GPI as I suggested in the original new mob thread ages ago but we shall see.....

All IMO.
mr4b
Straight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:31 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
thanks for feedback sir! Smile

The reason rigsby is helping with the leagues tables is that being bases in a country where i can't access the .com websites, i can't take a look at the results of the leagues and make tables. A bit annoying.

Rigsby kindly started to make some unofficial rankings and i contacted him to see if he'd be ok to keep doing them. He kindly agreed and i thank him for that.

So far i was on my own to manage all of this on top of my work. Now new people are joining me and we're all gonna work to make this better.

Some changes will already appear in march, including regarding the leagues where something new will take place, and we'll start from there Smile

I understand you guys are all eager to have a nice format back on like you guys used to have, but eh, times change and it's not easy to keep everybody satisfied!

Thanks to everybody who keep playing those leagues, and long live THMF Smile

Thanks

Fab aka mr4b
Rigsby
Forum Challenge Champion

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:22 pm
What ever people may say or think there is no denying that the added value so far has been second to none

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:07 pm
Cheers for the update Mr4B. Looking forward to what's in store Very Happy
DCSW7
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:55 pm
Rigsby wrote:
What ever people may say or think there is no denying that the added value so far has been second to none

Agreed.

But I want my moon on a stick and I want it now! Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:35 pm
Kara : What kind of Jessie made that disgusting monstrosity ?
Jesse : A mousse for a moose
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: