View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:35 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Just got an email from PKR regarding rakeback changes.

Code:
Monthly Net Rake*   Rakeback
$0-$24.99             0%
$25-$149.99           10%
$150-$449.99          20%
$450+                 32%

Quote:
This change allows us to offer more generous promotions and bonuses for both existing and new players, aimed at attracting and encouraging more recreational players to PKR. The revised rakeback structure continues to be competitive and rewarding for regular players, and we hope you will appreciate the importance of the need to evolve and stay competitive.

While I think its a noble effort to attract new and recreational players I have to wonder what the promotions and bonuses are going to be. I've complained to them that the bonuses have gotten far worse than when they started and I didn't appreciate emails offering me "the best bonus ever" etc when they weren't.

Having not played for ages not sure where I fit in. On the one hand I'm now going to get a much lower rate of rakeback unless I play a lot in a single month, then the other perhaps they might actually run some offers or promotions that interest me. I'm not convinced that they are going to recoup much by making these rakeback changes that they will then be use to entice me with. I fear that they may end up doing promotions like Vodafone used to offer me as a customer, none of which I was interested in (F1, fashion and festivals). From a recreational stand point I liked that I could just play and get my standard rakeback regardless of how much I played, I didn't have to grind through x hands in order to hit a target within a specific time frame. Maybe they will surprise me though...

So ignoring the PKR platform and whatever you feel about that, any thoughts on this change?
DCSW7
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:40 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Was it 27% flat rate before?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:08 am
30%, though it did depend who you signed up via, the affiliate could have given out a lower rate.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: