Goto page Previous  1, 2 View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rigsby
Forum Challenge Champion

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:28 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Chelsea will do the business

Mr. Green

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:08 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I will do a full report as I was at the game when I get back. I am going to the old Trafford leg so I will do one for that to.

In very short. Carrick and cleverly. What the F##K?
DCSW7
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:45 pm
Rigsby wrote:
Chelsea will do the business

Mr. Green

Good read!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:54 am
What do you think about At. Madrid - Barcelona match? Its interesting for betting
The Dean
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:06 pm
HrzcerrajerosMadrid wrote:
What do you think about At. Madrid - Barcelona match? Its interesting for betting

I find the pricing strange for this tie seeing as it is 1-1 and it has been clear to see that AM have been on a par with Barce all season and could well end up champions in La Liga. So odds as short as 6/5 commonly quoted for an away team that is comparable to the home team are way too short. The only justification is if somehow AM were going to crack under the pressure of expectation. I simply do not see any value in backing Barce at those odds which isn't to say that they can't win......its just poor value and a probable reflection of the bookies belief that the bulk of the money will go on Barce based on recent history.

Why offer the mugs 2/1 when they will take 6/5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:48 pm
Hands up if you thought United would be 1-1 against Bayern at half time in the second leg????

Bayern could get nervous the longer this game goes on knowing that a United goal would leave them little time to recover and that may favour United.

I am watching the AM vs Barce game on Sky 1 though as I have a bet on it and have laid Barce over 90 minutes. Going well so far but wished one of those chances had gone in for AM instead of hitting the woodwork three times. Could easily have been 4-0 to AM inside 20 minutes and having to sweat it now Smile

Still 6/5....5/4 Barce was chronically bad and just a bookie reaction to likely liquidity on Barce IMO. Might just lay Madrid to get out of it if Barce equalise early on in the second half like a wimp

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:27 pm
Barce not up to it this year. Shocked
The Dean
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:52 am
Atletico vs Chelsea and Real vs Bayern......ideal draw for Chelsea I think even down the to the first leg being away. Atletico could win this competition because the three remaining teams are good enough to do Bayern in a one off game on a neutral ground but Chelsea would rather draw them than the other two and especially Bayern who you don't want to have to play over two legs

Real need Ronaldo fit to beat Bayern I think and they came close to getting steamed the other night without him against Dortmund despite leading 3-0 from the first leg

Last time a team won 3 European trophies on the spin was Liverpool in 76,77,78......come on the blues!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: