View previous topic :: View next topic  
rkc86
High Card

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:40 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Good evening chaps

What's the best online poker in the U.K. that mainly offer sterling games & satellite/tournaments with U.K. based players? I've mainly played poker stars & PKR but they only offer US Dollars. I've not tried genting poker online yet but are they sterling based?

Thanks for your help.
bergeroo
Flush

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:31 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
On stars you can deposit and withdraw in Sterling and they offer fair exchange rates, does it matter what currency the game is in? Seems pretty good to me. If you want only then try Sky Poker, but beware of euro and based games. $3 rake from a cash pot is much smaller than 3 or 3
rkc86
High Card

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:40 pm
Hi

It just makes it easier for me to calculate what I'm betting or how much winnings rather having to convert the currency all the time. I will check out Sky Poker.

Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: