Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21, 22, 23  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rigsby
Forum Challenge Champion

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:13 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Indestructible wrote:
The good thing about City is they score at least 2 more than the opposition so we don't have to worry about referee decisions.

Cool

PS It was offside

Except when they play Chelsea

Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:22 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Rigsby wrote:
Indestructible wrote:
The good thing about City is they score at least 2 more than the opposition so we don't have to worry about referee decisions.

Cool

PS It was offside

Except when they play Chelsea

Very Happy

But no dodgy ref decisions so we didn't need to score 2. Wink

Ps City were poor, just hope they can get on another run.....
Rigsby
Forum Challenge Champion

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:06 pm
i can see Chelsea going on a run myself Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:55 pm
Laudrup sacked, well he hasn't done very well has he? Rolling Eyes
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:36 pm
Andy Carroll appeal fails again. Having watched the clip several times I can't see anything other than him Deliberately swinging his arm. Am I right or am I right?
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:37 pm
I have a feeling QPR are going to blow my accumulator this season as Chelsea, Wolves and Chesterfield all doing the business.
Sad
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:34 am
Indestructible wrote:
Laudrup sacked, well he hasn't done very well has he? Rolling Eyes

Irony Indy?

On 24 February 2013, Swansea beat Bradford City 50 in the League Cup final.[15][16] This triumph, in a record victory, was Swansea's first major piece of silverware. On 8 April 2013, Swansea announced record profits of 15.9 million for six months up to November 2012, including a 11% increase in commercial revenue. Swansea City finished the season in 9th place in the Premier League, improving upon the league standing achieved in the previous season.

what do u think he could have done to have done "very well?" Think
It was one of the privileges of my poker life to watch Barny win his bracelet, putting on a master class in front of an audience who would have run onto the stage and carried him over the ****ing line if thats what it was going to take. There is bracelets and there is bracelets. This was one of the very special ones...Padraig Parkinson
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:09 am
Yes being ironic.
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:00 pm
City not playing and If Liverpool win tonight and Arsenal don't it is going to be even tighter in the top 4...
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:32 pm
Fulham manager gone and already replaced.
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:25 am
Wemberlee here I come. Mr. Green
AllInKev
Straight

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:38 pm
AllInKev wrote:
Chelsea
Citeh
Liverpool
Man Utd

I must admit i didnt think it would be Man Utd letting me down lol!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:25 pm

Dance
The Dean
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:21 pm
What do people make of Moyes' letter to the season ticket holders at United......just read it. Nothing but rhetoric and talk. If Ferguson or Mourinho are in charge of United this season then they sure as hell wouldn't be out of the title race in December and 18pts adrift of the leaders in March after winning the league by 11pts last term.......that's the bottom line.

Despite the other problems......the drop off has been far too acute in such a short space of time for it to be anything other than managerial reasons. But when you pick a manager who has never won anything and who has never operated at this level then can anyone be seriously shocked. I don't think a "transitional season" last August meant coming 6th and no champions league and no trophies. If his style of management produces "Evertons" then who can be shocked when United start performing like them. [/img]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:36 pm
Ferguson performed a miracle getting that side to piss the league last year, Moyes was never ever going to be able to replicate that, but even so, they have massively underachieved (so far) this season. As for him turning them into Everton, that's a bit harsh...on us.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 18 of 23

Jump to: