Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pizzicato
Straight Flush


Joined: 24 Sep 2007
Posts: 3266

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:58 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
SeanFoley wrote:
DCSW7 wrote:
Ranny wrote:
DCSW7 wrote:
Hotel suggestion that would save me a taxi ride?


See if any deals left at Quality Hotel.


Full unfortunately. Might just stay @ the Travelodge in Newcastle, its only a couple of miles and I can cab if I fancy a beer or two


Me, Bogey & Spangles are at Holiday Inn, Clayton Road ST5 4DL mate if you want to join us


Looks like I will be staying here as well Smile

Will be arriving Friday night Smile
darrensprengers
Misclick


Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Posts: 7551

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:10 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Pizzicato wrote:
SeanFoley wrote:
DCSW7 wrote:
Ranny wrote:
DCSW7 wrote:
Hotel suggestion that would save me a taxi ride?


See if any deals left at Quality Hotel.


Full unfortunately. Might just stay @ the Travelodge in Newcastle, its only a couple of miles and I can cab if I fancy a beer or two


Me, Bogey & Spangles are at Holiday Inn, Clayton Road ST5 4DL mate if you want to join us


Looks like I will be staying here as well Smile

Will be arriving Friday night Smile


darrensprengers
Misclick


Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Posts: 7551

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:39 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
shall we have a last longer between our team. 10 or up.


Link
darrensprengers
Misclick


Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Posts: 7551

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:40 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
just in case you missed the generally released APAT news. me and ranny will be there and this is what we expect.


Link
mr4b
Straight


Joined: 19 Jul 2013
Posts: 292
Location: Malta

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:05 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
good luck to you guys! make THM proud Mr. Green
SeanFoley
Quads


Joined: 23 Oct 2008
Posts: 1868
Location: Birmingham

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:16 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
mr4b wrote:
good luck to you guys! make THM proud Mr. Green


Cheers mr4b! Cool

And cheers again for the 'gear'

oh and I am up for a last longer Darren, thanks for volunteering to organise Very Happy
_________________
Do I know Darren Sprengers?

Yes, he thinks he's superior... but he isn't.
darrensprengers
Misclick


Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Posts: 7551

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:00 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
SeanFoley wrote:
mr4b wrote:
good luck to you guys! make THM proud Mr. Green


Cheers mr4b! Cool

And cheers again for the 'gear'

oh and I am up for a last longer Darren, thanks for volunteering to organise Very Happy


as you are just our show pony mascot captain i will sort out the last longer tomorrow night.
X
Quads


Joined: 08 Oct 2009
Posts: 2462
Location: Earth X

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:53 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
darrensprengers wrote:
SeanFoley wrote:
mr4b wrote:
good luck to you guys! make THM proud Mr. Green


Cheers mr4b! Cool

And cheers again for the 'gear'

oh and I am up for a last longer Darren, thanks for volunteering to organise Very Happy


as you are just our show pony mascot captain i will sort out the last longer tomorrow night.


I'll want in on LL... but not in Stoke til 11:30 Saturday - can I sort now so I don't miss out 'plz' Mr. Green
_________________
Homer wrote:
Among all creatures that breathe on earth and crawl on it there is not anywhere a thing more dismal than man is
SamJess
Straight


Joined: 09 Nov 2009
Posts: 367
Location: Wales

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:23 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
In on the LL.

If I get delayed on the train this will probably enhance my winning chances considerably....

Is early night mandatory on Friday or do I run a normal Friday night session as practice getting 3 hours sleep???
_________________
Run well, play well, win.
The 'Ted Rogers' Forum Challenge Champion
DCSW7
Straight Flush


Joined: 14 Feb 2007
Posts: 3981
Location: Spewing @ PLO

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:26 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
SamJess wrote:
If I get delayed on the train this will probably enhance my winning chances considerably....


Sit out the first 5 hands and you will probably outlast some of the team! Mr. Green
_________________
Not surprised Xavi's been replaced. His pass completion rate was only 89%. Useless.
SeanFoley
Quads


Joined: 23 Oct 2008
Posts: 1868
Location: Birmingham

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:49 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
darrensprengers wrote:
SeanFoley wrote:
mr4b wrote:
good luck to you guys! make THM proud Mr. Green


Cheers mr4b! Cool

And cheers again for the 'gear'

oh and I am up for a last longer Darren, thanks for volunteering to organise Very Happy


as you are just our show pony mascot captain i will sort out the last longer tomorrow night.


..just about to start ironing all of the shirts so that we all look our best at the weekend..


"SO CLOSE OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS.. LET'S DO IT THIS YEAR GUYS!!!"

2013 BRONZE

2012 SILVER

2010 SILVER
_________________
Do I know Darren Sprengers?

Yes, he thinks he's superior... but he isn't.
stowjon
Royal Flush


Joined: 26 Oct 2008
Posts: 9071

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:15 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Good Luck Fellas, will be railing you on any blog or live feed that happens to be going, if anybody wants me to post on the forum just txt me any action hands, exits, double up, Sprengers making the Antes, Gary eating Marmalade sarnies, Bogus having a soft drink, Leon not wearing his Apat Bracelet, Pizzi 6bet shoving light and catching. You get the drift Wink

[b]DO A WIN[/b]
tjm8
Straight Flush


Joined: 09 Apr 2010
Posts: 2562
Location: Cheshire

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:10 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Mr. Green Nearly there, see you chaps tomorrow and also in for the LL
X
Quads


Joined: 08 Oct 2009
Posts: 2462
Location: Earth X

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:23 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
stowjon wrote:
Good Luck Fellas, will be railing you on any blog or live feed that happens to be going, if anybody wants me to post on the forum just txt me any action hands, exits, double up, Sprengers making the Antes, Gary eating Marmalade sarnies, Bogus having a soft drink, Leon not wearing his Apat Bracelet, Pizzi 6bet shoving light and catching. You get the drift Wink


Won't happen Wink
_________________
Homer wrote:
Among all creatures that breathe on earth and crawl on it there is not anywhere a thing more dismal than man is
zebediah
Freed


Joined: 09 Aug 2005
Posts: 5877

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:24 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Never managed better than bronze without me lads (and lasses) Wink
_________________
because you very very retardo i lose
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 9 of 13

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum