Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pizzicato
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:58 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
SeanFoley wrote:
DCSW7 wrote:
Ranny wrote:
DCSW7 wrote:
Hotel suggestion that would save me a taxi ride?

See if any deals left at Quality Hotel.

Full unfortunately. Might just stay @ the Travelodge in Newcastle, its only a couple of miles and I can cab if I fancy a beer or two

Me, Bogey & Spangles are at Holiday Inn, Clayton Road ST5 4DL mate if you want to join us

Looks like I will be staying here as well Smile

Will be arriving Friday night Smile
darrensprengers
Misclick

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:10 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Pizzicato wrote:
SeanFoley wrote:
DCSW7 wrote:
Ranny wrote:
DCSW7 wrote:
Hotel suggestion that would save me a taxi ride?

See if any deals left at Quality Hotel.

Full unfortunately. Might just stay @ the Travelodge in Newcastle, its only a couple of miles and I can cab if I fancy a beer or two

Me, Bogey & Spangles are at Holiday Inn, Clayton Road ST5 4DL mate if you want to join us

Looks like I will be staying here as well Smile

Will be arriving Friday night Smile

darrensprengers
Misclick

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:39 pm
shall we have a last longer between our team. 10 or up.

Link
darrensprengers
Misclick

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:40 pm
just in case you missed the generally released APAT news. me and ranny will be there and this is what we expect.

Link
mr4b
Straight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:05 pm
good luck to you guys! make THM proud Mr. Green
SeanFoley
Quads

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:16 pm
mr4b wrote:

Cheers mr4b! Cool

And cheers again for the 'gear'

oh and I am up for a last longer Darren, thanks for volunteering to organise Very Happy

Yes, he thinks he's superior... but he isn't.
darrensprengers
Misclick

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:00 pm
SeanFoley wrote:
mr4b wrote:

Cheers mr4b! Cool

oh and I am up for a last longer Darren, thanks for volunteering to organise Very Happy

as you are just our show pony mascot captain i will sort out the last longer tomorrow night.
X
Quads

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:53 pm
darrensprengers wrote:
SeanFoley wrote:
mr4b wrote:

Cheers mr4b! Cool

as you are just our show pony mascot captain i will sort out the last longer tomorrow night.

I'll want in on LL... but not in Stoke til 11:30 Saturday - can I sort now so I don't miss out 'plz' Mr. Green
Straight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:23 pm
In on the LL.

If I get delayed on the train this will probably enhance my winning chances considerably....

Is early night mandatory on Friday or do I run a normal Friday night session as practice getting 3 hours sleep???
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:26 pm
SamJess wrote:
If I get delayed on the train this will probably enhance my winning chances considerably....

Sit out the first 5 hands and you will probably outlast some of the team! Mr. Green

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:49 pm
darrensprengers wrote:
SeanFoley wrote:
mr4b wrote:

Cheers mr4b! Cool

..just about to start ironing all of the shirts so that we all look our best at the weekend..

"SO CLOSE OVER THE LAST FEW YEARS.. LET'S DO IT THIS YEAR GUYS!!!"

2013 BRONZE

2012 SILVER

2010 SILVER

Yes, he thinks he's superior... but he isn't.
stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:15 pm
Good Luck Fellas, will be railing you on any blog or live feed that happens to be going, if anybody wants me to post on the forum just txt me any action hands, exits, double up, Sprengers making the Antes, Gary eating Marmalade sarnies, Bogus having a soft drink, Leon not wearing his Apat Bracelet, Pizzi 6bet shoving light and catching. You get the drift Wink

[b]DO A WIN[/b]
tjm8
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:10 pm
Mr. Green Nearly there, see you chaps tomorrow and also in for the LL
X
Quads

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:23 pm
stowjon wrote:
Good Luck Fellas, will be railing you on any blog or live feed that happens to be going, if anybody wants me to post on the forum just txt me any action hands, exits, double up, Sprengers making the Antes, Gary eating Marmalade sarnies, Bogus having a soft drink, Leon not wearing his Apat Bracelet, Pizzi 6bet shoving light and catching. You get the drift Wink

Won't happen Wink
Freed

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:24 pm
Never managed better than bronze without me lads (and lasses) Wink
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 9 of 13

Jump to: