Goto page Previous  1, 2 View previous topic :: View next topic  
placemat
Straight

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:56 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I called because I put him on what he had and while he was in the tank I figured a winning had gives me more than 3 times the starting stack.Thats not the question though. Should I be playing 86 early ?
DropTheHammer
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:47 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
placemat wrote:
Should I be playing 86 early ?

I tend to only play those sorts of hands if they are suited. Occasionally I might limp along on the button, but only if if a few others have before and it's in the first couple of levels.
galty
Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:52 am
DropTheHammer wrote:
placemat wrote:
Should I be playing 86 early ?

I tend to only play those sorts of hands if they are suited. Occasionally I might limp along on the button, but only if if a few others have before and it's in the first couple of levels.

Spot on hammer.

I might at the start of a tournie raise UTG.. if on button or small blind and there are no callers.

Most of time would just fold them early on.

An extremely annoying person who usually thinks they are smart and/or funny, but is actually very stupid.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: