View previous topic :: View next topic  
StGilmore
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:06 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I've been recording a lot of my micro cash sessions for later analysis - this session was pretty ho hum except for this spot. How do we play this and why?

I find my hand analysis skills to be weak, certainly the verbalizing of my thoughts at least, so I'm working on that - this hand is a beginner level analysis I'd say and I'm thinking I'd like a way to designate that in this section of the forum so I've used: Think

Anyway, to the hand...

http://midlifepoker.blogspot.com/
http://outthescammers.blogspot.com/
Mikey Leonard
One Pair

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:19 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Not sure about going all in because you've got bottom pair, polarizing with a big bet isn't too bad because you have a decent draw. But by shoving you could get called by pocket aces or any ace which beats bottom pair.
PokerWolf1
Quads

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:37 pm
Think I'm 4 betting this and would call a shove. You are nearly 50/50 (47%+) against AQ. About 42% against K10 or AJ and 37% against any set so not doomed whatever they are holding. I would find it incredibly difficult to fold this against a guy with less than $4 behind and I'd be thinking VALUZZZZ if they other guy wants to get involved too.

I'm a greedy gambler, though. Mr. Green
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Hand Analysis All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: