Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
bilg
Two Pair

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:11 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Have all the tickets been processed now? Because I haven't yet received mine?!
lookmeup
Straight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:33 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
i got mine already thanks all
Cebulski8
High Card

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:22 pm
in Cebulski8
tripinhas
High Card

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:51 pm
password please
bergeroo
Flush

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:38 am
tripinhas wrote:
password please

Hi and welcome to the forum!
LIKE2FISH
Two Pair

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:32 pm
Im in as leo888
Thanks for promo again
OlumFrat
High Card

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:44 pm
When i get my prize for December League?????
OlumFrat
High Card

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:47 pm
bilg, you got your ticket for December ???
OlumFrat
High Card

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:11 pm
bilg wrote:

Now do you have your ticket???
I dont have mine, yet !
Spurredon
High Card

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:40 pm
First post here......are the passwords posted in the thread or does one have to be a member for a while before getting in to the league on PS?
mr4b
Straight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:56 pm
OlumFrat wrote:
bilg wrote:

Now do you have your ticket???
I dont have mine, yet !

hi
For some reason your ticket wasn't credited. It will be fixed tomorrow the latest. Sorry about that.
mr4b
Straight

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:57 pm
Spurredon wrote:
First post here......are the passwords posted in the thread or does one have to be a member for a while before getting in to the league on PS?

passwords are posted each weeks on a new thread.

Thread for tonight is up Wink
Starshine67
Two Pair

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:52 pm
I am to stupid to find the leaderboard for the january league, can anyone give the link to it please
TheBlueBoy
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:33 am
Starshine67 wrote:
I am to stupid to find the leaderboard for the january league, can anyone give the link to it please

To stupid too spell to rite?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:59 pm
TheBlueBoy wrote:

To stupid too spell to rite?

Not quite, but as I often stated English is not my mother language, and this is one of the classicals to mix up specially in writing in a hurry. Anyway at least I am not too stupid to know that thinking before saying something is always a great idea. Which it seems not all people know.
Oh Stowjon should you read this, as you once had said i shall post more often, well helpful comments like the quoted are the reason why I don't Wink

You did not answer the question though, so I wondered what the point of your comment was. Never mind I guess you are perfect in foreign languages.

No one answered the question which i find rather odd, so I think the league is still as chaotic organised as it was.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 17 of 20

Jump to: