View previous topic :: View next topic  
SamJess
Straight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:18 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I had planned to call BB Shove if initial raiser folds - actually called to induce this shove! Had several plans depending on the flop. Think I should have shipped pre given stack sizes.

Initial raiser makes quick re-shove.

Thoughts please?
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:55 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Hi mate,

if its just the BB i'm calling all day long, but as the re-jam by the opener! it all comes down to how he has been playing and what hands you have seen of his at showdown, if he has only played or shown top hands at showdown then its an easy fold,

not only that do you want to be putting 50% of your stack in at this point, when there are better spots, but then saying that they could well have the same hands AQ,AK or even Ax i think the jam by the BB he could have anything from low to mid pair, to AJ or he could have got lucky and got a top hand like Ks or even As, i think the guy that opens has a hand like AQ, or 10s or Js

like i said it all comes down to what he has been playing before this hand! if you have only seen him play good hands then its a fold, but he could also be re-jaming to make sure you dont call, if he is only holding something like A10 or AJ or low pair!

need more info into how they have been playing?

IMO!
PokerWolf1
Quads

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:53 pm
Mostly fold for me with your stack. Can't think of many situations where we are going to be in great shape. Only something like AK vs 99 leaves us in OK shape but think in this situation we're more likely to see a nightmare scenario unless you have player notes to suggest otherwise. Like Marcus says. You have a good stack. No need to risk it in a marginal situation. Surely be better situations to come imo.
Mikey Leonard
One Pair

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:51 pm
Fold, you're avoiding getting into a needlessly bad spot when you have a decent stack.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Hand Analysis All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: