View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pilf
Full House

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:02 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Hi guys, After quite a while away from playing and away from being able to spend much time on poker I am back playing again which means I'll be back posting again when I can.
Those who know me will probably be surprised to hear that I've moved down to London so I propose a live meet some time soon!
It took a few wins at the Vic and a big cash (for me) last night online for my new girlfriend (Fiance!!) to be convinced that spending time on poker was worthwhile but she's now won over so I'm looking forward to increasing the active members on the forum.

I hope to get in on the mob league, what are the numbers like?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:39 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I for one am shocked and appalled that they let you inside the M25! Very Happy Where in London are you?

I'm sure I can be convinced to come along for a beer once I get back...

Oh and congratulations/commiserations (delete as applicable) on the engagement Mr. Green

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:28 am
welcome back mate. pic of the fuance please for judging purposes only Wink
wp on the recent scores. A meet sounds ok to me although im poker full until late march
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: