View previous topic :: View next topic  
ReggieK
The Guvnor


Joined: 16 Oct 2005
Posts: 5759

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:02 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Due to this horrible governments policies

It'll be the first Xmas since the unfair and downright wicked bedroom tax came in.
There'll be millions of families going hungry or freezing to death if the weather turns.
Children going without, as there parents are up to their necks in debt with the likes of Wonga.
Food banks running dry as slashed benefits start to kick in

I'd like everyone to donate something to their local food bank, a bit of altruism is good for the soul, especially this time of year.
It seems everyone on here is very well off according to how much bragging goes on, so a donation of a tenners worth of grub shouldn't break the bank Smile
stowjon
Royal Flush


Joined: 26 Oct 2008
Posts: 9071

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:41 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
ive spwnt more on jelly tots this month, so i am happyto donate 10 worth of grub to Cambridge food bank.just let me know what Bens after Wink
ReggieK
The Guvnor


Joined: 16 Oct 2005
Posts: 5759

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:49 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Ben just wants some food and drink
His benefits don't cover a Xmas dinner Crying or Very sad
And he wants a little runaround car, so he can drive around job hunting Smile
neilcaterham
Quads


Joined: 07 May 2011
Posts: 1730
Location: Wannabee Specialist Forum Champ

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:00 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Isn't most of the grub taken from these places given to immigrants or asylum seekers?
Doing my bit for the community next Tuesday Very Happy
Hosting boys night and providing the herbs, my soul is clean man Smile
_________________
Wannabee Specialist Forum Champ
ReggieK
The Guvnor


Joined: 16 Oct 2005
Posts: 5759

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:13 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
neilcaterham wrote:
Isn't most of the grub taken from these places given to immigrants or asylum seekers?
Doing my bit for the community next Tuesday Very Happy
Hosting boys night and providing the herbs, my soul is clean man Smile


I'm not sure, I just see lots of families use the one near me in Halstead, and we don't get many of them foreign types round these here parts Mr. Green
neilcaterham
Quads


Joined: 07 May 2011
Posts: 1730
Location: Wannabee Specialist Forum Champ

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:18 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I'm just outside Croydon so as you can imagine its heaving.
Even Big Issue sellers these days are Romanian or something, really pisses me off because that's the big issue
_________________
Wannabee Specialist Forum Champ
ReggieK
The Guvnor


Joined: 16 Oct 2005
Posts: 5759

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:24 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
neilcaterham wrote:
I'm just outside Croydon so as you can imagine its heaving.
Even Big Issue sellers these days are Romanian or something, really pisses me off because that's the big issue


My old pal "human hedge" comes from near there, old coulsden.
We went there in May time, oh my days there was some ruffians about.
He was saying it gets dark there every day at 1pm and he wasn't far off Confused
ReggieK
The Guvnor


Joined: 16 Oct 2005
Posts: 5759

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:29 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Bens had 284 put into his bank account, that's 4 weeks benefits.
He doesn't have to sign on til 10-1-14
He's still got to jump through hoops, and apply for at least 4 jobs a week through UJM.
And UJM is a big con anyway, the jobs are mostly fakes or signing up through some shitty agency letting the taxpayer do their dirty work Rolling Eyes
MacaroonUK
One Pair


Joined: 23 Mar 2013
Posts: 17

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:42 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
ReggieK wrote:
Due to this horrible governments policies

It'll be the first Xmas since the unfair and downright wicked bedroom tax came in.
There'll be millions of families going hungry or freezing to death if the weather turns.
Children going without, as there parents are up to their necks in debt with the likes of Wonga.
Food banks running dry as slashed benefits start to kick in

I'd like everyone to donate something to their local food bank, a bit of altruism is good for the soul, especially this time of year.
It seems everyone on here is very well off according to how much bragging goes on, so a donation of a tenners worth of grub shouldn't break the bank Smile


Now that doesn't make sense! Reggie wants EVERYONE to donate something to their local food bank. But he is saying that there are lots of people who have so little that they have to go to a food bank. Are they supposed to collect their food and then give it back?
ReggieK
The Guvnor


Joined: 16 Oct 2005
Posts: 5759

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:05 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Bloody hell Macaroon.
Maybe one wasn't clear, a lot on here brag about all their money, so it wouldn't hurt surely for them to donate food to a food bank.
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Non-Poker General Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum