View previous topic :: View next topic  
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:11 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I can see a problem on my screen for the sports forum where it says Thurs Jan 1 1970 as per screen shot above. Does anyone else have this problem?

Confused
Donnie_Brasco
King of Canada

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:15 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
it's the Hendon ghost...

Link
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:32 pm
I think they have given you your own software Indy to remind you of when Man City last won anything before the sugar daddies stepped in Very Happy
It was one of the privileges of my poker life to watch Barny win his bracelet, putting on a master class in front of an audience who would have run onto the stage and carried him over the ****ing line if thats what it was going to take. There is bracelets and there is bracelets. This was one of the very special ones...Padraig Parkinson
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:32 am
the shiver wrote:
I think they have given you your own software Indy to remind you of when Man City last won anything before the sugar daddies stepped in Very Happy

Thankfully I am old enough to remember those days Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Non-Poker General Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: