View previous topic :: View next topic  
ashmadden
One Pair

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:04 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Hi guys, would anybody be so kind as to look at a couple of hands for me. The first is near the bubble of a regular speed $4.50 with 180 players. Button is pretty TAG and BB is LAG. Should I just ship it in pre?

http://www.boomplayer.com/poker-hands...137224_9B2A5AA770

The next hand is on the final table of a $3.50 45 player turbo with 4 players left. Should I fold pre here as i'm pretty much guaranteed to ladder up no matter what happens? I was actually surprised at how far ahead I was pre.

http://www.boomplayer.com/poker-hands...138869_92588A2EC2

Thanks in advance for any advice/flaming!
Pizzicato
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:24 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Hand 1) Yeah I would just be reshipping that with your stacksize

Hand 2) Yeah I believe thats a fold because of icm/moving up equity etc but would really need to get sngowiz on that one to determine it as by folding we virtually give up most of our chances of winning... Rough spot there for sure though I think
ashmadden
One Pair

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:35 am
Pizzicato wrote:
Hand 1) Yeah I would just be reshipping that with your stacksize

Hand 2) Yeah I believe thats a fold because of icm/moving up equity etc but would really need to get sngowiz on that one to determine it as by folding we virtually give up most of our chances of winning... Rough spot there for sure though I think

Thanks mate, I agree with you on both hands in hindsight. The 2nd one did confuse me though! When I pressed call I instantly regretted it as I thought I'd be flipping at best, fist pumped when I saw the hands, then wanted to launch the laptop when the flop came down Laughing
Smirnoff_V
High Card

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:23 am
1). Shove pre. Call was terrible.
2). Fold.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Hand Analysis All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: