Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
*Wayne*
Two Pair

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:30 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
My mate said to me up the boozer that he used to post here and there was a fella called Ace who was a bit of a nut that posted some made up bullshit stories and lived several lives in his head and got banged up for being a nonce Boi.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:50 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
everyone knows Nem is Ace Rolling Eyes
qwerqwer
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:45 am
Nem being Ace, now that would be a turn-up for the books.

Whatever the case may be, the forum is very odd of late, it's all very reminiscent of the film The Lawnmower Man. Given this guy's super troll status, I wouldn't be surprised if he is behind the strangeness on the forum. I will lurk some more, there's no other reason to stick around.
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:42 pm
qwerqwer wrote:
Nem being Ace, now that would be a turn-up for the books.

Whatever the case may be, the forum is very odd of late, it's all very reminiscent of the film The Lawnmower Man. Given this guy's super troll status, I wouldn't be surprised if he is behind the strangeness on the forum. I will lurk some more, there's no other reason to stick around.

Please don't go what will we do with out you ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
qwerqwer
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:17 pm
In 2007, this forum had several female posters, NorthAngel, TraceT, VC, Scunner et al. Not so much now. What this forum needs is a pin-up poster, again.
ReggieK
The Guvnor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:09 pm
qwerqwer wrote:
In 2007, this forum had several female posters, NorthAngel, TraceT, VC, Scunner et al. Not so much now. What this forum needs is a pin-up poster, again.

Pirate Booty is badly needed over here, with Sane man for strategy posts
Roger Porter
Straight

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:18 pm
ReggieK wrote:
qwerqwer wrote:

Pirate Booty is badly needed over here, with Sane man for strategy post

+over 9000

Sane Man certainly knows his stuff. A very very good poker player. It's a shame they banned online poker in the US as TB has some of the best players I've ever seen. Players a person could respect.

Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:01 pm
Roger Porter wrote:
ReggieK wrote:
qwerqwer wrote:

+over 9000

Sane Man certainly knows his stuff. A very very good poker player. It's a shame they banned online poker in the US as TB has some of the best players I've ever seen. Players a person could respect.

Very Happy

+90000

Yes Sane Man is maybe on a level with Hellmuth
He'd teach the amateurs on here a thing or two
Roger Porter
Straight

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:14 pm
ReggieK wrote:
Roger Porter wrote:
ReggieK wrote:
qwerqwer wrote:

+over 9000

Very Happy

+90000

Yes Sane Man is maybe on a level with Hellmuth
He'd teach the amateurs on here a thing or two

If TB is Hellmouth then THMF is Fillmaff. Wink

Link

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:44 pm
TB is sacred poker ground.

super users

Left (Budtgl limit), Far right-wing (Doc razz)

left to right, Michael J Fox, SaneMan (nlhe), PirateBooty (nlhe), Michael Jackson

Ace (nlhe)

qwerqwer
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:29 pm
http://www.totalpuff.com/phpBB2/viewt...8338&start=50

Ace is far too cool for this forum.
I messaged him and he said he is indifferent to the mob forum
He mentioned that winter is coming and his forthcoming novel

Link
qwerqwer
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:39 pm
qwerqwer wrote:
What is The Hendon Mob Forum? It certainly isn't Global Poker Index.

Oh captain, my captain*

The Reverend*
Roger Porter
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:26 pm
qwerqwer wrote:
qwerqwer wrote:
What is The Hendon Mob Forum? It certainly isn't Global Poker Index.

Oh captain, my captain*

The Reverend*

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:39 pm
Not sure why I was banned. Maybe it was a case of mistaken identity, I just don't know lol
dezza666
Full House

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:51 pm
DropTheHammer wrote:
Nick Higham wrote:
I check into the forums most days but don't comment as I don't really feel I have anything to say

Don't worry about that Nick, any old drivel will do. Before you know it you'll have over 8,220 posts!

ROFL ROFL Clap
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: