Goto page Previous  1, 2 View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheBlueBoy
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:34 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Steve50 wrote:
I liked the old colours, was easy on the eyes.

This, think it looks a bit tatty myself.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:34 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I was shocked at first too. It reminded me a bit of when you visit a site and the browser can't read the cascading style sheet. I think it is a wee bit too bright, although it doesn't look as bright as it did earlier, but I was on a different machine so that may just be my monitor. IMO the header is way too dark and doesn't contrast well and the navigation bar looks a bit clunky and dated. But at the end of the day I'm just another freeloading leech that doesn't contribute anything of value to the forum so who am I to complain?

Wink

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:43 pm
gonzo_the_magician wrote:
I was shocked at first too. It reminded me a bit of when you visit a site and the browser can't read the cascading style sheet. I think it is a wee bit too bright, although it doesn't look as bright as it did earlier, but I was on a different machine so that may just be my monitor. IMO the header is way too dark and doesn't contrast well and the navigation bar looks a bit clunky and dated. But at the end of the day I'm just another freeloading leech that doesn't contribute anything of value to the forum but im getting better

Wink

dont be to hard on ya self mate FYP for you. Wink
gonzo_the_magician
One Pair

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:48 pm
stowjon wrote:
gonzo_the_magician wrote:
I was shocked at first too. It reminded me a bit of when you visit a site and the browser can't read the cascading style sheet. I think it is a wee bit too bright, although it doesn't look as bright as it did earlier, but I was on a different machine so that may just be my monitor. IMO the header is way too dark and doesn't contrast well and the navigation bar looks a bit clunky and dated. But at the end of the day I'm just another freeloading leech that doesn't contribute anything of value to the forum but im getting better

Wink

dont be to hard on ya self mate FYP for you. Wink

Gee thanks, maybe one day I'll be as good at the internet as you are.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:47 pm
I like the new design and new layout of the site, its just the colour scheme, well, not a fan Smile If there was some option to "skin" the colour scheme that would me nice.

all the best,

chunks.

---
Everybody knows that the dice are loaded
Everybody rolls with their fingers crossed
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:27 pm
New forum software please.
tonyhat
One Pair

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:34 pm
looks ok, but i cant remember yesterday never mind the old one, but as i never posted dont suppose i would anyway Confused
knassen
Full House

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:39 am
Add Chat and chat for groups- PM is slow , old fashion
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: