Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 View previous topic :: View next topic  
gonzo_the_magician
One Pair

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:44 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Grumbledook wrote:
s3 did suck, last season (5) was great though and this season (6) has been pretty good too

A bit of a mixed bag by all accounts then? I don't know if I'd be able to sit through season 4 just to see how good season 5 is.

And what happens if the entire series ends and it's revealed that they're all really just in purgatory? Nah...surely writing that bad would never end up on a major US network.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:56 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Rag Tag and Bobtail! Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:44 pm
Moral Orel is one of the best things to ever be on television definitely watch that, obviously the sopranos, breaking bad and 30 rck.
Donnie_Brasco
King of Canada

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:20 am

Link

Last edited by Donnie_Brasco on Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
jellyface
Failed

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:19 am
Blacklist with James Spader (on hulu free currently). Some weaknesses in the case, but he is excellent.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:34 am
Two new really good shows: Enlisted, a sitcom about brothers on an army base, and True Detective, an arty policey thing set in two timeframes with Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson. Both top notch, check them out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Non-Poker General Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
Page 17 of 17

Jump to: