View previous topic :: View next topic  
cabsauv
Straight


Joined: 28 Jul 2006
Posts: 245
Location: warrington

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:35 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
I am backing Natural Choice today. Sad
darrensprengers
Misclick


Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Posts: 7551

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:03 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
why the sad face?
cabsauv
Straight


Joined: 28 Jul 2006
Posts: 245
Location: warrington

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:34 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
darrensprengers wrote:
why the sad face?


I backed it last run as well.
darrensprengers
Misclick


Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Posts: 7551

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:40 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
should i bet on the horse?
cabsauv
Straight


Joined: 28 Jul 2006
Posts: 245
Location: warrington

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:30 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
darrensprengers wrote:
should i bet on the horse?


That is a decision only you can make

I intend to post all of my bets until Christmas, hopefully I will show a profit, but on the other hand??????
TheBlueBoy
Straight Flush


Joined: 11 Oct 2009
Posts: 3945
Location: Just about done

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:13 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Good effort sir, 3/1 winner, only just got in and seen this though, so it went unbacked in BB Towers.
_________________
Yes, it was 4-0, you obviously saw the game in the pub and think all your players are 3 inches tall. Next question.
Nick Higham
High Card


Joined: 27 Aug 2013
Posts: 6

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:13 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Thanks cabsauv, had a cheeky fiver on it at 4/1, nice one
cabsauv
Straight


Joined: 28 Jul 2006
Posts: 245
Location: warrington

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:25 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
TheBlueBoy wrote:
Good effort sir, 3/1 winner, only just got in and seen this though, so it went unbacked in BB Towers.


Sorry you missed it, hopefully there will be more. Just seen your mention of Dave Hickson, took me back 50 years. A fellow blue.

Remember this?

O`Neil, Parker, Donovan, Farrell, Jones, Lello, McNamara, Fielding, Hickson, Parker Eglington.
Everton team circa1960. Very Happy
cabsauv
Straight


Joined: 28 Jul 2006
Posts: 245
Location: warrington

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:27 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
cabsauv wrote:
TheBlueBoy wrote:
Good effort sir, 3/1 winner, only just got in and seen this though, so it went unbacked in BB Towers.


Sorry you missed it, hopefully there will be more. Just seen your mention of Dave Hickson, took me back 50 years. A fellow blue.

Remember this?

O`Neil, Parker, Donovan, Farrell, Jones, Lello, McNamara, Fielding, Hickson, Parker Eglington.
Everton team circa1960. Very Happy

Correction-
The full backs were Dononvan and Tansey.
TheBlueBoy
Straight Flush


Joined: 11 Oct 2009
Posts: 3945
Location: Just about done

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:36 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
No, only from the archives, you've got a good few years on me by the sounds of it mate.
_________________
Yes, it was 4-0, you obviously saw the game in the pub and think all your players are 3 inches tall. Next question.
penko910
Full House


Joined: 27 Dec 2009
Posts: 1225

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:51 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
cabsauv wrote:
cabsauv wrote:
TheBlueBoy wrote:
Good effort sir, 3/1 winner, only just got in and seen this though, so it went unbacked in BB Towers.


Sorry you missed it, hopefully there will be more. Just seen your mention of Dave Hickson, took me back 50 years. A fellow blue.

Remember this?

O`Neil, Parker, Donovan, Farrell, Jones, Lello, McNamara, Fielding, Hickson, Parker Eglington.
Everton team circa1960. Very Happy

Correction-
The full backs were Dononvan and Tansey.


You must have seen all the glory days mate, but can it compare to my childhood of watching the Mike Walker era, ermmm haha! I'll back the next one if if see it in time!
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Sports and Betting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum