View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hutchylad
Quads

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:29 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Simple betting question, I hope. A mate from work thinks I'm a betting expert since I put a weekly footy coupon on, but I had to admit that I had no idea with this one. Basically he came into work this morning with a football sections coupon from WH. It had on the top of the sheet minimum odds for two from each section as 6xxx/1. So at lunch time he popped off and put 1 on his 14 teams (good luck son) but his slip stated he was only due to win 4000 something. How can this be with the minimum odds stated? As I said, I genuinely have no idea, but it did make me wonder.
Cheers in advance.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:09 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Hutchylad wrote:
Simple betting question, I hope. A mate from work thinks I'm a betting expert since I put a weekly footy coupon on, but I had to admit that I had no idea with this one. Basically he came into work this morning with a football sections coupon from WH. It had on the top of the sheet minimum odds for two from each section as 6xxx/1. So at lunch time he popped off and put 1 on his 14 teams (good luck son) but his slip stated he was only due to win 4000 something. How can this be with the minimum odds stated? As I said, I genuinely have no idea, but it did make me wonder.
Cheers in advance.

Did he have one of the early games in it? Makes no sense, gimme the games and the odds.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:40 pm
I just spoke to him today, turns out he was missing a team! It couldn't have been due to an early KO as he put it on Friday early afternoon. Maybe the machine didn't pick one of his selections up. I guess the moral is, check your slip before leaving the counter!

Thanks anyway Smile
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: