View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:36 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
3 more games that I like today -

PSG -1.5AH v Anderlecht - 9 points @ 2.32 (Pinnacle)

PSG are starting to look formidable under Laurent Blanc and scoring goals for fun. They obviously have a fantastic squad but it's taken a while for the penny to drop with them. What this PSG team dislike is having to break sides down - if they're attacked, they're devastating. Throw in that they've won 4 of their last 5 Champions League away games and this starts to look very good. Anderlecht are a young side who are good domestically but get found out at a higher level. They struggle to finish but will attack all day long which is going to leave them exposed to PSG's quality. Against Olympiakos they somehow managed to lose 0-3 despite dominating the play but tonight they are against a much much better side which makes the odds on -1.5 both massive and huge value.

CSKA v Man City under 2.5 goals - 6 points @ 2.04 (Pinnacle)

There are 2 factors that make this a stand out option today. Everyone knows how hard it is to play in Russia as a rule but the pitch this is to be played on is an absolute disgrace. CSKA had to play Plzen at a different venue because of it but they're back home today and it's going to seriously impede anything approaching football. Pellegrino has already complained about it and I see both teams struggling on it. CSKA are also having real issues in front of goal. They haven't scored in their last 5 league games and unless Man City do something silly then I expect them to keep a clean sheet. This has under 2.5 written all over it and amazed it's priced near evens.

Tondela v Porto II over 2.5 goals - 7 points @ 2.21 (Pinnacle)

Tondela have had a fair bit of money thrown at them and are a good attacking side with ambition to try and go up (not every team in the division does !!) They have a tendency to do something stupid by picking up red cards but assuming they keep 11 men on the pitch they have the ammo to give Porto problems. Porto II have been very good this year but when they play a team good enough to trouble them defensively then their games almost always go over 2.5 goals. Their game here last season ended 2-2 and I wouldn't be surprised to see a similar scoreline today. I'm amazed that it's nearly 5/4 on overs and it's huge value IMO.

Nsfn = not strictly for Nem Very Happy
darrensprengers
Misclick

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:23 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Brodders. mathew broderick lookalike that i have met and is very clued up on sports betting and prepared to put his tips forward before a game and give reasoned explnataion and live by the results.

vs

Nem. Nice guy that means well whose only tip was to bet my house that bale would be a spurs player this season.

BRODDERS WINS

berba
One Pair

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:47 pm
Bale was a spurs player at the start of the season...
Quads

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:21 pm
Ibrahimovic... Discuss !!!
Dall Sun
Flush

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:31 pm
on form Smile
barmybadger
Closet Gooner

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:35 pm
overrated
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:17 pm
Andros Townsend..current market worth...discuss Very Happy
It was one of the privileges of my poker life to watch Barny win his bracelet, putting on a master class in front of an audience who would have run onto the stage and carried him over the ****ing line if thats what it was going to take. There is bracelets and there is bracelets. This was one of the very special ones...Padraig Parkinson
barmybadger
Closet Gooner

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:27 am
8 million
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:09 pm
Brodders wrote:

darrensprengers
Misclick

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:55 pm
Grumbledook wrote:
Brodders wrote:

he has been a superb attacker for many years. it was pretty hilarious to watch lawro and savage say how they did not rate him. that like asking stowjon to rate supersystem.
Dall Sun
Flush

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:02 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Sports and Betting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: