View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steve50
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:36 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Turbo Knockout tournament with an average stack of 5500. Priced in to call, flop comes down, what do you do?

Straight Flush

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:22 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Preflop is still a bit marginal I think due to stack sizes etc but I dont hate calling too too much. Check/fold flop though unless its checked to Ilnar and he shoves and egor folds I prolly iso ship.
Steve50
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:12 am
Pizzicato wrote:
Preflop is still a bit marginal I think due to stack sizes etc but I dont hate calling too too much. Check/fold flop though unless its checked to Ilnar and he shoves and egor folds I prolly iso ship.

That play certainly makes sense, will remember to not waste away chips in this situation again, thanks Very Happy
One Pair

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:28 pm
Fold pre.
smoothcallz
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:17 pm
Hannah NLHE wrote:
uninstall

hahaha!!

u got a right hard on for steve hey..

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:40 pm
I do not think you are priced in vs UTG+1s opening range. I would fold preflop. I would call if the hand was suited or I had a suited connector.

The reverse implied odds just make this call unprofitable imo. On the flop, I prefer a check raise to a lead, you are not allowing the PRF to cbet his bluffs and you have decent equity.
JohnnySeaBet
Trips

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:46 pm
GoldenDonkey wrote:
I do not think you are priced in vs UTG+1s opening range. I would fold preflop. I would call if the hand was suited or I had a suited connector.

The reverse implied odds just make this call unprofitable imo. On the flop, I prefer a check raise to a lead, you are not allowing the PRF to cbet his bluffs and you have decent equity.

this ^ (all of it actually)

.... I don't typically like posting like this > ( this ^ ) but... in 'this' case I think I have too as I agree 100%)... so 'this ^ ' it's gonna be for 'this' one.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:23 pm
All i ever here is PRICED IN PRICED IN..It pisses me off! .Id rather be priced in with 6h 8h that A4off

Priced in should should never come into it when you have a Ace Rag. Its a pre flop fold for me ALL DAY! ship one of the next 5 hands to win BB back!
Sub_libor
High Card

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:11 am
Bad idea. No chips, its an under the gun+1 open, your out of position, and not priced in with that hand. getting involved is the problem not the way you played post flop, even though a check/fold to his shove is optimal, I would prefer a check raise if showed weakness to flush out A6, A7, A8, A9. all other aces have you super crushed. I would fold preflop or start making gutters.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Hand Analysis All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: