View previous topic :: View next topic  
robbie
Full House

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:10 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
So i think im having a mid-life crisis again,by taking my CBT and buying myself a retro 125 scooter,been on the road now for a month and my car hasent had a look in this is a bit weird as ive just bought a brand new insignia nav,not even started the thing in a week.

Talk about leaving everything late,when my mates were 16,17,mopeds were the in thing but i never bothered now eveyones telling me i must be mad,but i love it and im already thinking of putting in for my full bike licence.

Played the 50 saturday night at the vic usually have to drive about looking for a single yellow to park on..went on the scooter chained it up outside,sweet as a nut.

Any other bikers/scooter riders here ?
curnow
Straight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:44 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
for my 21st got myself a 900 Ducati , paid for with compensation from a crash on trials bike vs drunk driver , would love to have one again but to old now + 4 wheels are bit safer
Chris_Austin
Straight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:14 am
Just turned 30 and i've decided it's time. Never driven anything before. Taking CBT etc in a couple of months. Not sure what kind of bike i'm going for but it defintely won't be a modern moped or one that sounds annoying.
Barny
Mobster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:23 pm
My first bike was a BSA Bantem. Paid about 15 for it, saved up from my paper round.
The last was a Moto Guzzi V65 Italian police bike.
Trouble was, the best biking weeks of the summer I was always in Vegas.
Haven't had one for about seven years. I'm thinking of getting a push bike when I come home from my holidays.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:32 pm
Barny wrote:
My first bike was a BSA Bantem. Paid about 15 for it, saved up from my paper round.
The last was a Moto Guzzi V65 Italian police bike.
Trouble was, the best biking weeks of the summer I was always in Vegas.
Haven't had one for about seven years. I'm thinking of getting a push bike when I come home from my holidays.

How very typically and unashamedly English Very Happy I can see the headlines now.. "British Poker star wins World Series of Poker bracelet, over $500,000 and... splashes out on a pushbike" Love it Cool

Yes, he thinks he's superior... but he isn't.
ReggieK
The Guvnor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:32 pm
Are you a Chopper or a Grifter man Barny?
Barny
Mobster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:20 pm
SeanFoley wrote:

How very typically and unashamedly English Very Happy I can see the headlines now.. "British Poker star wins World Series of Poker bracelet, over $500,000 and... splashes out on a pushbike" Love it Cool

Oh don't worry, it'll be a brand new fancy one. They have some pretty good deals at Argos.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:22 pm
ReggieK wrote:
Are you a Chopper or a Grifter man Barny?

Never could be doing with choppers Reg.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:59 pm
Out again today..felt a bit of a prat going past the Ace Cafe Embarassed about 100 proper bike nuts outside all with their 1200-1500 cc bikes lol...through Mill Hill out to Buldock and out to Royston,absolutely loved it.

Came home shattered tonight.

Looking foward to going all over the place while the weathers nice.you really cant beat beat being on two wheels when its nice and sunny.
Donnie_Brasco
King of Canada

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:07 am
watch out for the rockers

Link
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Non-Poker General Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: