Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:33 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Each participant puts in $20 and we then pick a winning team each game week of a English Premier League football match. But you can only chose the same team once.

17 Aug 12:45 Liverpool v Stoke City
17 Aug 15:00 Arsenal v Aston Villa
17 Aug 15:00 Norwich v Everton
17 Aug 15:00 Sunderland v Fulham
17 Aug 15:00 West Brom v Southampton
17 Aug 15:00 West Ham v Cardiff City
17 Aug 17:30 Swansea v Man Utd
18 Aug 13:30 Crystal Palace v Tottenham
18 Aug 16:00 Chelsea v Hull City
19 Aug 20:00 Man City v Newcastle

e.g my pick of this week would be Tottenham to beat Crystal Palace away. If I'm correct, I would go through to the next round and I would be unable to pick Tottenham again. If the game resulted in a draw or loss for Tottenham, I would be out. All the money goes to the last man standing. In the event of all participants losing during the same game week, they would carry over to the next game week.

Rules:

Picks are sent to Grumbledook via pm before kick of the first match of each game week.

If you fail to send your pick you are out

If 5 players lose and the remaining player draws then all 6 teams would go through to the next game week.

[b]Money to be sent via Pokerstars sn: Donktard or Full Tilt sn: Nemesis

Spreadsheet

Anyone interested?

Monies received:

2: Nem
3: skinnydookie
4: mfcmark00
5: bergeroo
6: The Reverend

Last edited by Nem on Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:52 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Anyone interested in a new one for this season?
Maybe a bit late for this saturday...24th maybe?

$20 entry ?
It was one of the privileges of my poker life to watch Barny win his bracelet, putting on a master class in front of an audience who would have run onto the stage and carried him over the ****ing line if thats what it was going to take. There is bracelets and there is bracelets. This was one of the very special ones...Padraig Parkinson
*Yes*
Straight

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:06 pm
Yeah I would be up for this again
skinnydookie
Straight

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:23 am
LMS 4 champ in. Money sent on fulltilt.
MFCMark00
Straight

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:28 am
In and shipped
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:30 pm
Will this be starting this saturday with the current numbers or the 24th ?
It was one of the privileges of my poker life to watch Barny win his bracelet, putting on a master class in front of an audience who would have run onto the stage and carried him over the ****ing line if thats what it was going to take. There is bracelets and there is bracelets. This was one of the very special ones...Padraig Parkinson
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:35 pm
Next week because of the number of entrants
bergeroo
Flush

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:47 pm
I am in, sending now!
The Reverend
In Rhythm

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:59 pm
In and sent
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:02 pm
chenwei5633 wrote:
any takers ?

What?
SNUGGLYBUM
Trips

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:20 pm
I want in again Very Happy

Can I ship from Genting again though? Confused
omen666
Quads

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:31 am
Shall ship on Monday for the 24th start

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:20 am
SNUGGLYBUM wrote:

If anyone has a genting account and don't mind you shipping to them on genting and then to me on stars or full tilt, then that would be great.
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:13 am
Sent on stars to nem
skinnydookie
Straight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:44 am
Nem wrote:
SNUGGLYBUM wrote:

If anyone has a genting account and don't mind you shipping to them on genting and then to me on stars or full tilt, then that would be great.

I can do that Snuggly and Nem if you want and still need this to happen this way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Sports and Betting All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: