Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Reverend
In Rhythm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:18 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Brodders wrote:
Today I like one a lot, and I mean a lot.

Who's taking the bet? Can't see the match on Betfair at all.
Joe The Elegance Beevers
Mobster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:29 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
The Reverend wrote:
Brodders wrote:

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/w...se/over-under-2.5
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:31 pm
The Reverend wrote:
Brodders wrote:

I used Paddy Power.
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:04 pm
The Reverend wrote:
Brodders wrote:

Hi Rev. The over 2.5 bet was SBOBET and over 3 with Pinnacle
The Reverend
In Rhythm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:20 pm
Cheers, don't have accounts with either and in absence of RAF bonus will just have a flutter on Skybet at crappy 1.73 seeing as you're so sure it's value at 1.84!
mddgfc
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:26 am
3 goals in last 10 mins including 2 in last 4...wp sir wp
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:47 am
mddgfc wrote:
3 goals in last 10 mins including 2 in last 4...wp sir wp

went down stairs at 82 minutes and on the livescore app it was showing 0-0, came back and it was 2-1

Smile
SNUGGLYBUM
Trips

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:19 pm
Nice1 Brodders and cheers for postin the results m8, Wink
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:10 pm
After last night, the running total is 7,881.10 with an ROI of 19.01%

I've had one bet today in the Europa League -

Aktobe -1AH v Breidablik 400 @ 1.98 (4)

Both these teams cost me money in the last round ! Breidablik were the beneficiaries of some terrible Sturm Graz finishing and I don't think they'll be as lucky this time. They've had to travel an enormous distance for this game which must hit them physically and Aktobe are going to want to get some breathing space for the return leg. I see this as a clear home win with a 2 or 3 goal margin. Aktobe do have a habit of just doing enough, hence the Asian insurance but they really should win this comfortably.
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:56 pm
I've had another bet -

Karabakh to beat Gefle 400 @ 19/20 (4)

Azerbaijan football is underrated and they are a strong experienced European side playing a very ordinary Gefle side. It won't be a massacre but nearly evens is far too big for the win
mddgfc
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:05 pm
lmao 2 last minute goals for 1-0 wins....kinda run ok dont ya Mr. Green
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:20 pm
mddgfc wrote:
lmao 2 last minute goals for 1-0 wins....kinda run ok dont ya Mr. Green

It's a game of 90 minutes !! Wink

If you look at the stats, it's a miracle there wasn't more goals to be fair Smile
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:38 pm
Brodders,

What sites do you use for football statistics?
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:42 am
Nem wrote:
Brodders,

What sites do you use for football statistics?

Hi Nem. I tend to follow the games (if they're not live on tv/internet) on Livescores.co.uk and Bet365 who both keep stats (sometime very differently !). I find that Bet365 are normally the most accurate but I don't put enormous store on stats unless I'm actually watching the game.
Brodders
Quads

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:06 pm
I'm sorry to anyone trying to keep tabs on this. I've had another (proper) reconciliation last night of all my bets and balances to make sure I'm keeping accurate records as I've had a few bonuses from Bet365 which have thrown me a bit.

The bottom line is, the running total I had was out by 275 (I had credited a win on the spreadsheet which should have been a loss) and the ROI was wrong as a result too.

Correct running total is 7,986.10 with an ROI of 15.59%

I've had one bet today -

Midtjylland to beat Sonderjyske 400 @ 1.85 (4)

Midtjylland have started the season really well after making some astute signings in the close season, including Sonder jyske's best midfielder ! Sonderjyske have also started well but their success is down to being hard working rather than due to quality and when they play the better sides they tend to struggle to score. That's how I'm seeing today - if Midtjylland take the lead (which they should with the quality they now possess), I can't see any way for them to lose it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Sports and Betting All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 18 of 20

Jump to: