View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:12 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Missed a couple of stages so far this year but I'm sure glad I got home in time to watch todays

brilliant stage, check the highlights at 7 on itv if you missed it
tjm8
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:14 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Sure was and quite a surprise to see so much unexpected action.

I am worried for Froome for the week ahead in the mountains, individually he has coped fantastically so far, but his team mates seem to be struggling and he can't afford to get isolated too many more times.
shAAAArkbait
Trips

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:04 pm
Cheers for the heads up, i thought it was gonna be another run of the mill flat stage, boy was i wrong. certainly keeping it interesting.

I dont think froome has the best sky team behind him. Wiggins missing to injury, but not sure why Uran and knees werent picked. Uran for his climbing ability and Knees did so much donkey work last year. Sundays stage and alp d heuz should be crackers.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:31 am
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:30 pm
interesting time trial, don't remember seeing one where they've swapped bikes part way through before
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:10 am
british winners like busses, none for 98 years and then 2 in a row

fingers crossed for cav in paris today as usual, let's have 5 in a row!
rmeerkat
Two Pair

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:36 pm
Seems Marcel Kittel is the new sprint king.

Amazing light show that they projected on to the Arc de Triomphe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Sports and Betting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: