Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
knifeboy62
Quads

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:32 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Genting James wrote:
I am a winner of monthly league twice with 2x 100% GPS seats unclaimed.
Is there any cash alternative available for these?
If not, can i sell them privately and transfer to other Genting registered players?

Remains 50/50 for those with 50/50 seats.

Re your two seats (well done by the way)
1/ No cash alternative.
2/ Yes you can. Transfer is fine.

One last question James - I was one of the 50/50 winners for a second place during one of the league season months. Is there any way I can transfer/sell that to someone else on here who might want it because I cannot travel because of family issues?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:37 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
knifeboy62 wrote:
Genting James wrote:
I am a winner of monthly league twice with 2x 100% GPS seats unclaimed.
Is there any cash alternative available for these?
If not, can i sell them privately and transfer to other Genting registered players?

Remains 50/50 for those with 50/50 seats.

Re your two seats (well done by the way)
1/ No cash alternative.
2/ Yes you can. Transfer is fine.

One last question James - I was one of the 50/50 winners for a second place during one of the league season months. Is there any way I can transfer/sell that to someone else on here who might want it because I cannot travel because of family issues?

There is always the online leg as well don't forget Smile
uh-hu
Full House

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:07 pm
hey guys i have 57.96 never even knew i had that lol

what exactly can i play/do with that?
Ironworks1
Flush

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:02 pm
Have I missed the bit where your told how to redeem

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:17 pm
try speaking to online chat worked for me got 10 gps satt tokens for my dollars gl all
knifeboy62
Quads

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:45 pm
Pizzicato wrote:

Good point - if that counts for the 2nd place 50/50 finishers then that would work too!

James - can you confirm if I can use the 50/50 GPS ME in the online leg as well as the live ones?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:28 pm
Is it possible to use a combination of sponsorship dollars and cash from my account to get a $215 ticket?
Genting James
One Pair

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:42 pm
knifeboy62 wrote:
Pizzicato wrote:

Good point - if that counts for the 2nd place 50/50 finishers then that would work too!

James - can you confirm if I can use the 50/50 GPS ME in the online leg as well as the live ones?

Yes you can. Good luck!
Genting James
One Pair

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:43 pm
S1THL0RD wrote:
Is it possible to use a combination of sponsorship dollars and cash from my account to get a $215 ticket?

That's an excellent question and one I don't know the answer to right now, I don't see why not, but I need to double check. Will let you know.
StGilmore
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:41 pm
Seems like the situation would be simplified and very fair if Mob Sponsor $ were converted to tournament $ (or or ). Is this possible?

http://midlifepoker.blogspot.com/
http://outthescammers.blogspot.com/
DropTheHammer
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:45 pm
knifeboy62 wrote:

Yeah I did this last year - probably your best use of a 50/50 IMO and they said they'd improve the structure this year too...
DropTheHammer
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:48 pm
Well done Genting for sorting this awkward situation out. I think the compromise that has been reached is a good decision and I loom forward to now using my sponsorship s for GPS satellites when I couldn't before Smile
knifeboy62
Quads

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:36 am
Genting James wrote:
knifeboy62 wrote:
Pizzicato wrote:

Yes you can. Good luck!

Great news, thanks for confirming. (Thanks for advice Pizzi!)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:55 am
S1THL0RD wrote:

I like this idea and be interested to see the response, but how will 50/50 work if you are putting your own money in.

50/50 on the share from THMF + 100/0 on the money you are putting in yourself I'm guessing.
Rebrabuk
Trips

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:03 am
Poker Jon wrote:
S1THL0RD wrote:

I like this idea and be interested to see the response, but how will 50/50 work if you are putting your own money in.

50/50 on the share from THMF + 100/0 on the money you are putting in yourself I'm guessing.

With Sponsorship Earnings, you keep 100% of everything now.

The 50/50 discussions were related to THM League prizes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 16 of 20

Jump to: