Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18, 19, 20  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
uh-hu
Full House

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:44 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
yes i googled this james fella and he is associated with william hill too, and genting/DTD are connected in some way shape or form too

i wouldnt play ipoker tbh its a dodgy network

and if u have a problem with a skin they fob u off....better off sticking to single entity i.e FTP or Stars at least that way if theres an issue they cant pass the buck
Ironworks1
Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:45 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
IPoker is beyond s hit!

It makes me remember Crypto fondly Wink

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:25 pm
uh-hu wrote:
Joe has this james fella replied to you yet?

if too personal of a question i understand

We have not had a response to the email Friday or today's email yet.

We will continue to work on this to find a resolution and will post when we have updates.
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:32 pm
The Mob wrote:
uh-hu wrote:

We will continue to work on this to find a resolution and will post when we have updates.

That is shocking that they have not got back to you yet! They think they are better than everyone else, and they think they can do what they like.

see what they say when the papers come knocking Wink
Rigsby
Forum Challenge Champion

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:35 pm
Marcus6 wrote:
The Mob wrote:
uh-hu wrote:

That is shocking that they have not got back to you yet! They think they are better than everyone else, and they think they can do what they like.

see what they say when the papers come knocking Wink

I doubt they give a toss Marcus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:41 pm
Is it just the sponsorship scheme that got cancelled or were any wider deals affected as well? (ie The Mob themselves and the Database services etc)
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:50 pm
Pizzicato wrote:
Is it just the sponsorship scheme that got cancelled or were any wider deals affected as well? (ie The Mob themselves and the Database services etc)

well thats ok then! there i was thinking guys had to sit at the cash/tables do there bollox to make sponsorship $$$
stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:23 pm
i was tagged today in the announcement of the Monday night game at Genting Luton, and i responded by telling them that it was nothing to do with the staff, or customers at Genting Luton but due to the fact that genting had STOLEN funds from thmfers i would no longer visit a genting establishment.

My post has since been deleted by the card room manager (who is a really nice fella and runs imo the best card room ive been to). Now hes posted that very same game on the forum personally i think its a cheek in light of whats happend that Genting staff are posting their games on the forum, when James Lowe refuses to aknowledge whats happend.
Dall Sun
Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:09 pm
I've uninstalled Genting from my laptop and unliked Genting on facebook Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Genting James
One Pair

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:13 pm
Dear All,

First Off, I wish to apologies for the confusion my earlier post (and introduction to THM) has caused. This was a genuine mistake on my part.

To clarify:-

1. Your Hendon Mob $s accrued to 14.06.2013 remains redeemable.

2. However, any play on Genting Poker from that date will not accrue Hendon Mob $. You will, however, continue to earn Genting Poker points which are redeemable as per the standard Genting Poker VIP scheme.

I will update you shortly with more details on redeeming your HM $. Please can you ensure your email addresses on your Genting Poker accounts are up to date, so we can also email these details.

Finally, and again, my sincere apologies for the confusion I have caused. I hope the above clarifies my initial announcement. For those who are regular visitors to GPS Main Events, Im sure youll find me at a future one!

Many thanks

James
Uibhist a tuath
Straight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:15 pm
stowjon wrote:
i was tagged today in the announcement of the Monday night game at Genting Luton, and i responded by telling them that it was nothing to do with the staff, or customers at Genting Luton but due to the fact that genting had STOLEN funds from thmfers i would no longer visit a genting establishment.

My post has since been deleted by the card room manager (who is a really nice fella and runs imo the best card room ive been to). Now hes posted that very same game on the forum personally i think its a cheek in light of whats happend that Genting staff are posting their games on the forum, when James Lowe refuses to aknowledge whats happend.

We need to keep posting along these lines. The fact that they delete posts makes them look even worse and even more "guilty" in my opinion.
Bogus
At Won with No 28

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:15 pm
Genting James wrote:
Dear All,

First Off, I wish to apologies for the confusion my earlier post (and introduction to HM poker!) has caused. This was a genuine mistake on my part.

2. However, any play on Genting Poker from that date will not accrue Hendon Mob $. You will, however, continue to earn Genting Poker points which are redeemable as per the standard Genting Poker VIP scheme.

I will update you shortly with more details on redeeming your HM $. Please can you ensure your email addresses on your Genting Poker accounts are up to date, so we can also email these details.

Finally, and again, my sincere apologies for the confusion I have caused. I hope the above clarifies my initial announcement. For those who are regular visitors to GPS Main Events, Im sure youll find me at a future one!

Many thanks

James

Lol, doubt that's gonna happen.

Good luck shovelling your way outa this one.

Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:22 pm
Genting James wrote:
Dear All,

First Off, I wish to apologies for the confusion my earlier post (and introduction to THM) has caused. This was a genuine mistake on my part.

Many thanks

James

so any mob $$$ that guys have can still be redeemed! and used for buyins to comps?

so all you have done is stoped the $$ from that date?

if so then why did you not say this in the OP!? big mistake on your part i would say
SecretSqirel
Trips

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:27 pm
Nice back tracking lol

I doubt anyone believes this was "a genuine mistake", far more likely which ever moron made this decision has sobered up a little and realised they have done a lot of damage to themselves.

Its good that everyone will now get the money they are owed but I think you have shown yourself to be completely incompetent at best and I wouldn't feel happy leaving any funds on Genting now.
PokerWolf1
Quads

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:27 pm
Still not ideal but I think me and Dall Sun have just breathed a sigh of relief...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 9 of 20

Jump to: