Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18, 19, 20  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
MFCMark00
Straight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:02 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
They're clearly embarrassed as they keep deleting links to this thread from their Facebook page and I'm now banned from posting on there.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/GentingPokerOnline?fref=ts If anyone else is interested.
MFCMark00
Straight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:04 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Also 'Genting James' was online for 20 minutes, but has left without posting.

So that shows how interested Genting are, and how much of a spine Mr Lowe has.
dezza666
Full House

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:18 am
I'm just flabbergasted by this whole business. Nothing much more to add.

It's already been mooted in this thread - but this action only makes business sense if Genting have already decided to wind down their poker business. Needless to say - take your money, time and custom elsewhere.
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:01 am
I have just e-mailed, new paper Mr. Green

I think what they have done is shocking! they think they can do what they like, 1st Ivey now the players from THMF Evil or Very Mad
SecretSqirel
Trips

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:11 am
The Mob wrote:

At this time we have still not had a reply to our last email.

Its now half way through Monday and as yet there has been no reply to this thread by James Lowe or anyone else at Genting.

I understand the Mob may be in a tricky situation as they are out at the WSOP and I guess they are still sponsored by Genting. But I'm wondering how long it will be, assuming Genting don't change their mind, before the advertising is taken from this site.

Personally I haven't lost anything but I would imagine its very tilting for all of the forum members that have had money stolen by Genting to see their name and advertising everywhere.

This post is in no why a gibe at the Mob and I did notice the promotion has been marked as suspended which is good.
The Mob
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:16 pm
Rebrabuk wrote:
The Mob wrote:
Should a player cash it would be Genting that take the 50% back out of the account, not us. We do not get that either.

Wow, that is quite shocking and surprising.

I was under the illusion that THM took the other 50% in order to make profit and keep the forum/league/prizes going.

I understand that you may not want to divulge such information and it is a little bit off topic for this thread (but perhaps relevant to a few others in the same boat as myself), but can you clarify the arrangement for the award of GPS seats for monthly league winners and runner ups? Who subsidises them and where do the funds come from?

I'm currently owed x2 GPS seats, which are yet to be booked;
a) I'm now worried about losing out on these
b) I'm loathed to play any poker with Genting ever again, whether it is live or online - is there an option for monetary value as opposed to tournament buy in?

Thanks for your support and input to the thread.

All League prizes were provided/ added by Genting including the monthly GPS seats. Some players have already used their prizes and played events and some have not.

We have just sent an email to Genting asking for clarification on the points you have raised.
uh-hu
Full House

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:20 pm
Joe has this james fella replied to you yet?

if too personal of a question i understand
PokerWolf1
Quads

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:45 pm
Wow. I get back from a festival and see this. I have well over a grand in mob $ and am also in a bit of a situation now with a pending event too.... I can't fathom how anyone could make this snap decision and not even consult the mob etc its absolutely shocking. As soon as I get back to my laptop it shall be with a bit of regret that I will be withdrawing all funds from Genting. Anyone got recommendation for a place to play that isn't stars or tilt? ( I play on them enough already)
MFCMark00
Straight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:50 pm
All of my (meagre) iPoker play will be through Black Belt from now on.
Hullcity
Full House

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:51 pm
PokerWolf1 wrote:
Anyone got recommendation for a place to play that isn't stars or tilt? ( I play on them enough already)

Just stick with one of them and get a higher loyalty status which means you accumulate more points faster
SecretSqirel
Trips

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:54 pm
I noticed Genting James was logged into this forum again for the past 10 minutes or so and was hoping for a reply?

Guess I should have known
Ironworks1
Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:58 pm
PokerWolf1 wrote:
Wow. I get back from a festival and see this. I have well over a grand in mob $ and am also in a bit of a situation now with a pending event too.... I can't fathom how anyone could make this snap decision and not even consult the mob etc its absolutely shocking. As soon as I get back to my laptop it shall be with a bit of regret that I will be withdrawing all funds from Genting. Anyone got recommendation for a place to play that isn't stars or tilt? ( I play on them enough already)

Can only be PKR (lite - all the animation does is tilt me), Party or at a real push 888.

I used to like the original Betfair Sad

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:00 pm
SecretSqirel wrote:
I noticed Genting James was logged into this forum again for the past 10 minutes or so and was hoping for a reply?

Guess I should have known

Yeah we've pretty much established he's a coward as well as a thief.

More 'editing' of the Facebook page this afternoon I see. Happy to use my username for promo reasons, but won't let me post. Sums the company up really.
Marcus6
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:37 pm
PokerWolf1 wrote:

Black belt! or DTD they are both Ipoker! Wink
MFCMark00
Straight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:40 pm
Marcus6 wrote:
PokerWolf1 wrote:

Black belt! or DTD they are both Ipoker! Wink

DtD operate in conjunction with Genting, who I would assume get fees from DtD.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 8 of 20

Jump to: