View previous topic :: View next topic  
Checkov
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:48 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 1:27 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Froch gonna get another lesson if he fights Ward. LOL at Froch thinking he has anything more than a 10-25% chance beating him at boxing.
uh-hu
Full House

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:04 am
frochs a classy guy

think he will offer it up to ward big style
the shiver
LMS Champion

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:34 am
uh-hu wrote:
frochs a classy guy

think he will offer it up to ward big style

Of course he will offer it up to Ward
In the same way that Bruno kept offering it up to Tyson
Hes a classy guy, hes also not stupid hes 35?
It was one of the privileges of my poker life to watch Barny win his bracelet, putting on a master class in front of an audience who would have run onto the stage and carried him over the ****ing line if thats what it was going to take. There is bracelets and there is bracelets. This was one of the very special ones...Padraig Parkinson
darrensprengers
Misclick

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 6:19 pm
froch could of done better in the first fight fought with some shocking tactics.
with all that rectified and a clearly energised froch training well he should be ward a very good test. i cant see him winning as ward is an exceptional more to the level of a calzaghe but i would love it if he could pull off a shock.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Sports and Betting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: