View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrGrieves
Straight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:31 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Surprised not to see a thread here ... anyhoo there's a decent offer on and a few weeks left so may as well.

BWIN Excellent offer of placing a 25 bet on any treble on match odds/handicaps (min odds 2.5) and if it loses because of a home nations(s) you get it back (3 time rollover required). In essence just don't back Italy/France (The match between them has been and gone) and you will be refunded. Mind you have to go "my current bonuses" in my account and accept the bonus - it is not automatically added to your balance after the games. I don't know if you can use the same bonus the next week but to be safe maybe best to complete wagering requirements or bust on other betting.

Welcome to our Sports - 6 Nations money-back specials promotion.
The 2013 Six Nations Championship 2013 will soon be underway and we have a fantastic offer in store for you. Get up to 25 back for every game!
Promo starts: Friday, 1 February 2013 00:01 CET
Promo ends: Saturday, 16 March 2013 23:59 CET

The 2013 Six Nations Championship will soon be underway and we have a fantastic offer in store for you. Get up to 25 back for every game throughout this tournament!

Place a 3-team Multi bet with odds of 2.50 or above which includes England, Ireland, Scotland or Wales to win their game and if they let you down, we will refund your stake - up to 25.

Here's how it works:
Place a 3-team Multi bet with odds of 2.50 or above that includes England, Ireland, Scotland or Wales to win their game (only handicap and 3-way bets will count towards the promotion).
If they dont win, you will get your money back
- Stake from 10 to 14.99 = 10 money back
- Stake from 15 to 19.99 = 15 money back
- Stake from 20 to 24.99 = 20 money back
- Stake of 25 or over = 25 money back
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:45 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
there was a 6 nations related thread, though the thread title didn't really reflect that ;]
MrGrieves
Straight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:47 am
This week gone for

England @ 1.33 hard to see past them but again they may only do just enough like against Ireland so avoiding handicap.

Scotland(+7) @ 1.55 It's not just patriotism (had England -15 in week one which was lucky to win) I think Scotland are growing in confidence and Ireland weren't exactly fluid last time out.

Wales(-12) @ 2.45 Italy really went to pieces late on against us and I can see a rampant Wales taking them apart esp minus talisman Parisse

Gl in your picks.
MrGrieves
Straight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:51 am
Grumbledook wrote:
there was a 6 nations related thread, though the thread title didn't really reflect that ;]

Ah ok haven't seen that, merge if you think it needs tidying Smile
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:51 am
really annoyed me that there weren't any games last weekend

especially given the rather uninspiring football cause it was a cup weekend

so looking forward to it, just gotta try and be awake to watch them cause my body clock is currently a mess ;]

bring on the grand slam
[x] tempting fate
MrGrieves
Straight

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:54 pm
Grumbledook wrote:
really annoyed me that there weren't any games last weekend

especially given the rather uninspiring football cause it was a cup weekend

so looking forward to it, just gotta try and be awake to watch them cause my body clock is currently a mess ;]

bring on the grand slam
[x] tempting fate

Will be an exciting one at the millennium if Wales can get a result next week. Was glad you had that cushion with France pushing in OT! Could be a massive score against Italy if you get good conditions (It was only weather held Wales somewhat). I'm just sweating on my team tomo
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:12 am
yer was a good game to watch
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:41 pm
wasnt expecting a scotch win tbh
MrGrieves
Straight

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:48 pm
Don't think anyone did especially at halftime. That's what accurate kicking can do for you! A nice 100 for me but a really nice bonus for us to win the game.
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:59 pm
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:55 pm
Piss poor.
tjm8
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:58 pm
Wales showed how good they are today after the poor run they had.
Total domination.
Grumbledook
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:08 pm
gutted, will have to watch that video I posted again to cheer myself up
hackett
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:36 pm
tjm8 wrote:
Wales showed how good they are today after the poor run they had.
Total domination.

Collectively superb - When you look at the two teams man for man Wales are a much better side and simply showed it yesterday.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: