Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pilf
Full House

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:39 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Whoop! Diamond Status with a 50 day grace period! $750 bonus to clear and the only slightly annoying thing so far is after transferring most of my funds to stars to withdraw I now have to wait 2 days as it's classing it as a deposit grrrrr. But still, FTP Hearts

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:42 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Ok - good news. My promotions is now up and running. My $225 iron man bonus awaits me - and curiously i've been awarded Diamond Edge (must have been busy prior to shutdown) which i have no chance (and no intention) of maintaining beyond the short term.

Many days of fun ahead - though i think i'll watch Citeh lose first! Mr. Green
MFCMark00
Straight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:14 pm
Pilf wrote:
Whoop! Diamond Status with a 50 day grace period! $750 bonus to clear and the only slightly annoying thing so far is after transferring most of my funds to stars to withdraw I now have to wait 2 days as it's classing it as a deposit grrrrr. But still, FTP Hearts

If you email they'll waive the 48 hour requirement
barmybadger
Closet Gooner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:44 pm
Careful reg
After 2 unsuccesful deposit attempts i emailed support and after an hour or so they replyed saying its ok to try again now.
This onecworked but now 8 hours on ive got loads of emails saying my deposit attempts are all being processed
Full House

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:00 pm
MFCMark00 wrote:

If you email they'll waive the 48 hour requirement

Thank you kind sir!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:33 pm
barmybadger wrote:
Careful reg
After 2 unsuccesful deposit attempts i emailed support and after an hour or so they replyed saying its ok to try again now.
This onecworked but now 8 hours on ive got loads of emails saying my deposit attempts are all being processed

Ah that old chestnut, thanks Badger

So, another example of fiddling, and they've had a new lease of life less than 24 hours!
Will they pay any bank charges I wonder when 100s of people go overdrawn?
Will they bollox I suggest
Charades
Trips

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:33 pm
Apologies if this has been mentioned already, but any one know when/if they are planning to give you the option to withdraw to debit card, i can deposit with them but not withdraw!!

any ideas, i can see (neteller, 'local bank transfer' and 'skrill') are available but thats all Sad any help would be much appreciated!
Pizzicato
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:14 am
Took about 90 minutes for me to get some $ transferred accross from Stars which isnt bad considering they must be getting slammed with requests at the moment...

My DMI bonus is for 'at least $200' and I am somehow platinum edge though i quit playing on the site a while before it went down...

Decent chunk of FTP's also brightened up the day along with a final table of a $26 Turbo with a good friend of mine Smile

Gawd I am glad FTP is back Smile
Jon MW
The British Cowboy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:28 am
Started the day yesterday with about $45 on Tilt

ended it with about $722

Very Happy definitely remembering why I like FTP

2010/11 UK Team Championships: Black Belt Poker Team Captain
5 Star HORSE Classics - 2007 Razz Champion
2007 WSOP Razz - 13/341
Rigsby
Forum Challenge Champion

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:23 am
The software is just so slick and a pleasure to play on

Maked i-poker feel like a toothache
Charades
Trips

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:52 am
Pizzicato wrote:
Took about 90 minutes for me to get some $ transferred accross from Stars which isnt bad considering they must be getting slammed with requests at the moment...

So do I have to transfer to Stars to withdraw onto card, is this a permanent thing??
Pizzicato
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:04 am
Charades wrote:
Pizzicato wrote:

So do I have to transfer to Stars to withdraw onto card, is this a permanent thing??

Absolutely no idea lol

Doubt its permament if its the case tho...
ReggieK
The Guvnor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:09 pm
24 hours on and still no deposit in the account
What a shambles they are, only had months to prepare for all this Rolling Eyes
flopsy
One Pair

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:42 pm
does anyone know what the support email address is? I can't seem to find it on the site, as it's just full of FAQs...

Seems like my cash balance has disappeared!
barmybadger
Closet Gooner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:57 pm
Support@fulltiltpoker.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: