Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13, 14, 15  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pilf
Full House

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:19 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
DCSW7 wrote:
What time did this finish on the Sunday last year?

I was hitching up the M1 by about 4pm! Think the tourney was still going on tho????

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:09 am
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
Interested!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:33 pm
stowjon wrote:
looks like an extra night for you mate

Yup, 3 nights and 2 loserjet flights booked.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:31 am
In light of certain threads on the forum in the last few days (in particular the 'who is tenda' thread) AND the PM's asking me to do so, I have been forced to reconsider the line-up representing THMF in this event.
Ultimately, 'we' as a forum want to be represented by a certain 'type' of person, and that which is becoming of what THM is.
More to follow.

Yes, he thinks he's superior... but he isn't.
stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:44 pm
SeanFoley wrote:
In light of certain threads on the forum in the last few days (in particular the 'who is tenda' thread) AND the PM's asking me to do so, I have been forced to reconsider the line-up representing THMF in this event.
Ultimately, 'we' as a forum want to be represented by a certain 'type' of person, and that which is becoming of what THM is.
More to follow.

Quote:
it means that i think hes a chancer just my opinion

I posted this as Tenda in MDDGFC's Wed package thread last week, out of the 51 posts i made as Tenda this was the most offensive, i also had a little wind up of the lad who plays a bit in France by pretending i knew him, which i believe he actually found funny aswel.
If anybody has anybody has been offend so badly by 'Tenda' that they feel im not good enough to represent the forum then im sorry that was never my intention.
If i can make a case for myself before Gary & Alan have to make a decision about my future on the team than i would ask that you look at the good that 'stowjon' has done for the forum, organising 2 international team event teams, staking numerous people and being stacked (with returns) and no problems apart from maybe a cpl of late payments, the organisation of many syndicates for events, and the list could contine.
Before my team place had been called into doubt i posted MDDGFC an apology by PM, which he responded to.
If i am to be excluded from the team because of 'Tenda' i would ask the question why was i put in as stowjon as i know i have offended more people and more often as myslef rather than an alter ego.

Jon
barmybadger
Closet Gooner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:49 pm
they are winding you up Razz
Quads

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:56 pm
stowjon wrote:
SeanFoley wrote:
More to follow.

Quote:

I posted this as Tenda in MDDGFC's Wed package thread last week, out of the 51 posts i made as Tenda this was the most offensive, i also had a little wind up of the lad who plays a bit in France by pretending i knew him, which i believe he actually found funny aswel.
If anybody has anybody has been offend so badly by 'Tenda' that they feel im not good enough to represent the forum then im sorry that was never my intention.
If i can make a case for myself before Gary & Alan have to make a decision about my future on the team than i would ask that you look at the good that 'stowjon' has done for the forum, organising 2 international team event teams, staking numerous people and being stacked (with returns) and no problems apart from maybe a cpl of late payments, the organisation of many syndicates for events, and the list could contine.
Before my team place had been called into doubt i posted MDDGFC an apology by PM, which he responded to.
If i am to be excluded from the team because of 'Tenda' i would ask the question why was i put in as stowjon as i know i have offended more people and more often as myslef rather than an alter ego.

Jon

oh well that's passed halfanhour..

Bogus
At Won with No 28

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:00 pm
SeanFoley wrote:
stowjon wrote:
SeanFoley wrote:
More to follow.

Quote:

Jon

oh well that's passed halfanhour..

Hi5 Captain, that kept me amused fora half hour at work.

"You've really let yourself down Jon. So disappointed that you felt the need to abuse a fellow poster hiding behind the Internet" I hope you learned from this.

stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:06 pm
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Shoulda worked it out tbf thats my 2nd school boy error in 4 days lol. nice way to abuse your authority as captain Gary! Clap

by way of appology Beer on you in Luton
DropTheHammer
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:07 pm
SeanFoley wrote:
More to follow.

Is this a joke?

These PMers must be highly sensitive if they found the posts from tenda (or others on this team[?] recently) offensive. Considering the surprising leeway various accounts in the past have been afforded (for racism, trolling, severe misogyny) on THMF, I would have thought people would be more concerned with how THMF is actually represented on the Internet which reaches far many more people than at one live tournament...people tend to behave better when they're in the real world!

EDIT-I'll get back to work now...
Bogus
At Won with No 28

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:09 pm
::Head explodes.gif::

stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:13 pm
every team need a joker why the fook do we get 2 of the best lol
SeanFoley
Quads

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:26 pm
Amended team..

SeanFoley
Bogus
TJM8
St.Gilmore
Tenda
DarrenSprengers
Ranny
DCSW7

Very Happy

stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:30 pm
SeanFoley wrote:
Amended team..

SeanFoley
Bogus
TJM8
St.Gilmore
OMG Tenda OMG
DarrenSprengers
Ranny
DCSW7

Very Happy

what a team
stowjon
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:49 am
Withdrawing from team. sorry, have sent Garyand Alan a message explaining why.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Mob Poker Forum All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 4 of 15

Jump to: