Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69  Next View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Dean
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:00 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
May as well start this thread off nice and early......news has just broken during the Denmark vs Portugal game that RDM has just been given a 2 year deal at Chelsea. Glad he has got the job but RA clearly hedging his bets with the length of the deal and can't really blame him with the compo that he has paid in recent years.
ryanpb
Full House

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:59 pm
View user's profile Send private message Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote
sundance
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:35 pm
_ryanpb_ wrote:

Any chance we could keep the thread sensible?

Mr. Green
Checkov
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:01 pm
Rumours that Aquilani he has had his contract terminated or he's brought himself out of the his contract (Webster rule), shame really I thought he'd fit in well in a Rodger's team.
Seb
Full House

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:14 pm
If Liverpool play like Swansea then I'm a Liverpool fan for next season. This is fine, Liverpool were my English team when I was young because of Dalglish. Looking forward to Chelsea with Hazard, Mata and Marin. Would like Man Utd to sign the Sneijder-y player they should have got last year.

Should be a good one. People said last season was great but that was mostly because of mistakes.
darrensprengers
Misclick

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:20 pm
Seb wrote:
If Liverpool play like Swansea then I'm a Liverpool fan for next season. This is fine, Liverpool were my English team when I was young because of Dalglish. Looking forward to Chelsea with Hazard, Mata and Marin. Would like Man Utd to sign the Sneijder-y player they should have got last year.

Should be a good one. People said last season was great but that was mostly because of mistakes.

Powell is the sneijder-y type player.
Seb
Full House

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:55 pm
I meant one that's ready.
The Dean
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:23 am
Hey Nemesis........would you be happy getting AVB????
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:27 am
England to play Scotland at Wembley in August, could be a great opportunity to show off the Euro 2012 trophy. Cool
tjm8
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:15 pm
Indestructible wrote:
England to play Scotland at Wembley in August, could be a great opportunity to show off the Euro 2012 trophy. Cool

Do you think Howard Webb will be allowed to show of the trophy, just because he got the honour to referee the final ?
Nem
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:45 pm
The Dean wrote:

No.
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:40 pm
Indestructible wrote:

Just realised it is in 2013
sundance
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:55 am
Nem wrote:
The Dean wrote:

No.

Yes please Very Happy Smile
Indestructible
Royal Flush

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:53 pm
Just checked fixture schedule and Brighton and City don't have any home games at the same weekend as each other. Result Very Happy

Now waiting for TV to reschedule the actual days to see which games I can get to.
The Dean
Straight Flush

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:25 am
AVB now in "advanced" talks with Tottenham. Looking pretty good now that he will get the Spurs job unless something happens at the 11th hour.

Will be interesting to see the Spurs situation over the next few months. Could be that they are really going places if they are driven enough to show Redknapp the door.......could also be the case that they take a huge backward step.......intriguing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hendon Mob Forum Index -> Sports and Betting All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69  Next
Page 1 of 69

Jump to: